Glittery VMK sigs

I would LOVE to have one of those beautiful glittery tags too! May I please, Sig Fairy? And because you really are a fairy, I believe you can figure out what color I would like it in! princess:

I don't know how I've managed to miss out on a glittery name sign! Can the sig fairy be bribed with chocolate to make one that says TinkerSnow? :flower:

pumpkinfish said:
I am sorry about Meeko. Pets are wonderful creatures that come into our lives as "animals" and leave as a part of the family. I hope Meeko comes home to you soon, and if not, is in a better place :goodvibes

Sorry, one more thing: DOOMCOOKIE your sig rocks! I was afraid for a sec, and then remembered it was only a game...LOL

On another note, Mal...always trying to be like me huh? I have a wonderful visit from the glitter fairy and you want to take away my PURPLE glitter sig??? *sigh*
:wizard: ;)

Thank you! I hope he comes home soon too! :goodvibes

I gotta say...Those sigs are very cool! I'm gonna have to figure out how in the world to make one of those! :)

nmudisneyfan said:
Everyone's glittery tags are beautiful!
I feel so left out. I've never been visited by the Tag Fairy or the Sig Fairy. Poor me.

same here :sad2:

Thank you, thank you, Sig Fairy!! I absolutely LOVE mine!! Problem is I am computer illiterate and can't figure out how to add it to my signature... Once DH is home from work, I'm sure he can do it. But I just wanted to say thanks right away because I'm so excited!!!

threeboysmom said:
Thank you, thank you, Sig Fairy!! I absolutely LOVE mine!! Problem is I am computer illiterate and can't figure out how to add it to my signature... Once DH is home from work, I'm sure he can do it. But I just wanted to say thanks right away because I'm so excited!!!

Trust me, I'm not the sig fairy, but I can help you.

PM sent.

I got two!!!!!!! one from the Signature Fairy and one from her helper i feel so speacial!!! :cloud9:

can i have a purple one ? please? or rainbow? :goodvibes i love you sig fairy sprinkle some dust on me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter