Glittery VMK sigs

Me too, me too! I want to be glittery too! Can I have my VMK name in blue? It's WDWScrapper. Thanks in advance, SigFairy!

Dearest SigFairy,

May I please have a glittery one, too?

Very truly yours,

LilLisaLou, AKA DizzyMulan on VMK

Well I don't know if six measly posts qualify me for the high esteem of a glittery sig, but I sure would like one anyway. If you have the time. :earsboy:

Diznygrl on VMK

I wish I Had a Glittery Tag that said Fingers that would be so cool! I worship the SigFairy! LOL. If you are out there Sig Fairy can you make me one that says that and is black?

SigFairy - Please can I have a glittery tag that says Elizzy (VMK name). The other names are so beautiful that I would love one too. Thanks :flower3:

Is it possible that I may have one that says BellhopMicah? It would be splendid if it was in a font that looked 1930-ish. Thanks bunches! ^^_^

i have a vmk name, but it didn't make it into the list before. i have posted it again. will the nice and beautiful sig fairy please come when my name is on the list?

ROFL omg the SigFairy spelled my name wrong...and I feel really really bad about pointing it out since she was nice enough to give me one. I heart you anyway SigFairy! :rotfl:

Dear SigFairy,
May I please have a pretty sig too? My VMK name is RoxaneFF and purple is my favorite color.
Thanks a bunch,
RoxaneFF

I know, I know....I am being picky, but can I have a new one :blush: . you don't have to give me a new one. But i really love Polysisterchick's.

vmk name = Emmios

Oh my gosh i love all the sigs that are glittery..if you are out there great sig fairy please make me a sig that says Sarcastix. Please if you can can i have 1 like Adioskater? Please make my wish a reality.. WOOT SIG FAIRY ROCKS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter