Glitter Signature with Picture

Saxsoon this is the only clipart that I could find of a sax and I didn't see one for a bassoon. I don't have the font that is in Surferrats signature.

eq1r2x

LittleRydia I will make you a signature.

MicMin said:
LittleRydia I will make you a signature.

^__^ really?! hehe i cant wait to see it! i love bambi and wish they would release bambi stuff on VMK like a pin.

MicMin, you pictures are wonderful!!! You are very generous and thoughtful. IF you have time, can you make me one? I have saved the sites for the clipart and fonts, but I don't have Paint Shop. I fully intend on getting it and practicing what you do. Seems so fun! Anyway, I would like one with Fantasia Mickey with sig that says Angeluna. If you're overwhelmed I totally understand. Thanks again! :flower:

MicMin said:
LittleRydia. :)

eq8gmb

omg! its so cute! i love how the flowers around flower glitter ^__^ i love flower and bambi. hehe I hope it got it right in my sig! thanks so much again! i love it! :love: :love: :love:

MicMin if you have time...

I would like one with Sorceror Mickey with the name CL_CaptainBrain to the side.

Heres a hug from all of us! :grouphug: :grouphug:

You are welcome LittleRydia. Glad that you like it. :)

Captain Brain. Thanks for the hug. :)

cb2.gif

Your Pictures are so beautiful...

Would you be able to make me one with Tinkerbell glittering and RecklessPuppy glittering...my favorite color is Purple...can my name go under tink?

Thanks so much :flower:

Thank you RecklessPuppy. :)

To stay within the signature guidelines, I could not make a good picture with the name underneath. How about this instead? :)

21485fa2.gif

MicMin, Could you please make me one kind of like Reckless Puppy's with Tinkerbell glittering and Tinkerbell_Girl in lime green next to it?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter