GKTW Online Event: Fall Vendor Fair

Just had my 2nd order!

I say we definitely continue the fair until the end of November. At least until after Thanksgiving when people really start their shopping! I know people that do not start shopping until the day after Thanksgiving!

Tara, do you want me to email you the names of the people who purchased from me.

How is everyone else doing?

I agree, let's keep this going! No orders yet for Scent-Sations, but staying positive! This is the beginning of the busiest time of year for candles!:)

No orders for Stampin' Up! yet. I'm happy to keep going even into December.

I'm happy to keep going into December. I agree with Tracey, the shopping may not ramp up until later in November.

I've had a couple of Pampered Chef orders so far. :thumbsup2

~Lori

I've had 1 order so far. I'd be happy to continue into November.

I haven't had any orders either but would be happy to continue the fundraiser through November or December!

I just went in and changed the closing date of my online show to Dec. 10! That's close to the cutoff date our company has for guaranteeing orders will arrive by Christmas. I had to change it before Monday and didn't want to forget!

Does that sound like a good date to everyone? I can change mine again if necessary but didn't want to forget to extend it!

Hi all! I think Silpada has had two orders so far, but Amy has agreed to extend the Silpada sale through the end of November, too, which is great. Still time to get things before the holidays, and lots more time to shop!

XO
Liz

Our cutoff for the holidays is 12/13. My plan is to keep some kind of GKTW event open through Princess Half weekend (rolling events of course, lol). I have one order pending and have some orders that I can transfer in if I don't get enough orders in the near future to create an event.

Yay I got an order!!! :)
I also extended until early december, and can keep doing it with rolling events for as long as necessary.

I just got my Slipada order today and the products are very nice! They are gifts for my employees for Christmas and I think they will love them! Keep up the great fundraising!

Erika

I received my Tastefully Simple order last week. :thumbsup2 (Thanks Amy! :lovestruc)
I am hoping to place another order next week.

Is the fund raiser still going? It seems like many of the vendors were hinting that they would like to continue this for Christmas shopping season.
Are they all still participating? Or has anyone dropped off since 10/31?

What is our new end date for each vendor? It would be very helpful if the first page could be updated so we know how much longer we have to place orders for Christmas.

I know several of us are still going. I will submit orders when I have $200 in an event. Currently, I have about $140. I'm giving it until next week, then I will make a purchase to cover the rest. I plan to keep rolling until the half marathon in February.

The Usborne part of the event has been extended through Dec. 10... you can still use the link for that.

I sent a FB message to Tara asking about an update to the link. She is going to check with everyone about their new ending dates.

Thanks for asking!

I know several of us are still going. I will submit orders when I have $200 in an event. Currently, I have about $140. I'm giving it until next week, then I will make a purchase to cover the rest. I plan to keep rolling until the half marathon in February.

The Pampered Chef's cutoff for holiday shipping is December 12th. I plan to keep my link open with rolling events until at least then.

~Lori

I will update my Creative Memories site to reflect the extended fundraiser as well as double check our last date to order to guarantee Christmas delivery.

Silpada is extended through the end of November - Tara, feel free to update the blog if you haven't already! Amy told me that she pulled in a few orders from a 4H event she did, too; those will count toward our cause. :cool1:

XO
Liz

Did a holiday fair yesterday and when I didn't have something the person was looking for I have them my card with the website and wrote GKTW on the card and told them to click on the link when ordering! Hoping to get a few orders from that. They were pleased to hear about the fundraiser.

Hey vendors,

Do any of your companies do Black Friday deals? My company does and I hope to get it out to people.

I got the commission check from the purchases already made from the fundraiser: $32 to start! Like, I said it's a start!

I'll send Tara a PM and ask her to add to my link about the Black Friday deals!

TTFN :tigger:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter