GKTW Meet: Virginia, (PHOTOS ADDED PAGE 10)

Hey everyone....the meet is coming up fast now...I have to meet up with Melissa about a month from now to put things together and finalize anything else...:yay:

Remember, if you can't make it to this event, please consider donating. There is a link on the first page of this thread. Thanks so much.

We wont be able to attend but a donation has been made! Have a great time.:thumbsup2

Thank you, Kyle. We are sorry you won't be able to attend the Meet but you will be with us in spirit. AND we appreciate your donation. Thank you, again.

Now that it's October, we can say "Next Month".....:yay:

It will be here before we know it!

It certainly will !!! And I still have some things to do for it. Melissa and I will meet up the end of this month to have one last planning session...looking forward to meeting her ahead of time.

37 days!!!!!!

Okay, where is the time going? It just seems like yesterday we had 100 days and the Meet seemed so far away.

I am excited and nervous at the same time.....:goodvibes.

It's coming up fast !!!! I'm really excited to meet everyone and have a great time with a wonderful group of DISers !!! See you all soon.

Good Morning Everyone !!! We got a shout out for our meet !!!! :yay:

Hi everyone:

We have just 26 days until our Meet. Wow, it is coming up fast.

I just had a talk with the Cafe' Manager to go over a few last minute things.

1. We are responsible for watching our auction items. The Cafe' will be open to outside guests. Cheri and I will have a few designated people to watch the tables. Every Diser should be wearing a name tag. So if anyone sees someone around our table without a name tag, please just keep an eye out, and let us know. Please don't yell and scream at the outsider. I can see us on the Richmond news now.... "A group of Disney fans get into a fight over items in a Cafe". Yay, we don't want that type of press....:lmao:.

2. Everyone needs to wear their name tag to help contribute to the Cafe' 10% donation from our orders. (This will be given to you on Meet day).

3. No outside food is allowed in the Cafe'. I was able to get the manager to agree to a cupcake dessert, but that is it. Please no food for an auction item or as a gift. If you wanted to bring food as a gift, you have to give it outside the Cafe' and it can't be brought into the Cafe'. The manager explained the Health Code violations.

They were nice enough to allow us to use the Cafe' for "free". And I don't want them to lose their license over a food violation. I mention this because a couple of Disers wanted to donate bake goods for auction or as a gift souvenir.

I think that was about it. If you have any questions, please let me know.

See you all real soon!!!!!

It sure is coming up fast !!! This is going to be great !!! See you all real soon.

Hi everyone:

We have about 3 weeks and this is just a friendly reminder.

1. If you want to participate in the Disney ornament exchange, please don't forget your ornament. One per family please.

2. Don't forget to wear your favorite Disney Holiday shirt, hat, etc. If you don't have a Disney Holiday item, then wear your favorite Disney shirt, hat, etc.

3. Don't forget your camera.

4. Don't forget your checkbook. We are trying to raise money....LOL. And cash if you want to purchase raffle tickets for the 50/50 draw.

If anyone needs additional information about hotels, directions, etc. please let me know.

Cheri and I are working on the last few details, but everything looks good.

Also, If you don't think you will be able to attend, please just let us know.

Just a little under 3 weeks to go !!! I'm getting so excited !!!! Oh, My company gave me a donation check today for GKTW :yay::yay::yay:

Hey ya'll....time is getting short until we meet.....Melissa and I have a lunch meeting set for this Saturday...just to go over a few details and for me to give her some stuff for the meet...Robin is going to meet us there as well....I'm really getting excited about this. I'll get to see some people that I met on the last cruise, and meet others.

Can you believe that we all get to know each other, just because one man had a vision of a business he wanted to start? Way to go Pete !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter