GKTW Event: 3rd annual NE Meet for GKTW

Is there an end time on the welcome dinner on Friday night? I will have to work that day, then drive up, so I'm wondering if I will be able to get there in time to join.

Hi all,

I just now found this thread and would LOVE to attend this meet so that I can meet other Disfans. Is this something I have to pre-register for? I would love to come with my 2 boys.

Thanks.
Kelli

Hi all,

I just now found this thread and would LOVE to attend this meet so that I can meet other Disfans. Is this something I have to pre-register for? I would love to come with my 2 boys.

Thanks.
Kelli

We would love to have you come. You'll find all the info you need to register in the first post of this thread. :wave2:

I don't see a roll call in this thread. Val & I are looking forward to seeing a lot of our friends there, but we don't know who to expect. :wave2:

All updated in the second post Jeff!! There are lots of people we need to start calling out to come!!

What time does everything start on Friday

Im local and can help with the setup
Thanks
We are hoping to set up the hall around noon and then have time to freshen up. Will keep you posted!!

Hi all,

Thanks.
Kelli

We would love love love to have you Kelli!! So many fun things to do for big and little kids alike. As Jeff said everything you need to know is at the front of this post. You can sign up at nedismeet.eventzilla.net and check out of FB event page at https://www.facebook.com/events/166876273459737/

Is there an end time on the welcome dinner on Friday night? I will have to work that day, then drive up, so I'm wondering if I will be able to get there in time to join.

Hi Gillian...

Sorry for being MIA.. it was finally nice so I tried to unplug a little this weekend. We will probally go till about 10 at the hall. After that I am sure we will meet up in one of the two lounges at the two hotels. Both hotels are next door to each other so you will be good in either one you pick.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

T

Hi Everyone,

If you have not yet signed up Mini golf is SOLD OUT!! You are welcome to come and cheer everyone on but the course is now full!!

I have 1 spot left that I am saving in case we can get Kevin to change his mind....PPLLEEAASSEE!!

I can start a wait list for anyone in case we loose anyone.

Hi Gillian...

Sorry for being MIA.. it was finally nice so I tried to unplug a little this weekend. We will probally go till about 10 at the hall. After that I am sure we will meet up in one of the two lounges at the two hotels. Both hotels are next door to each other so you will be good in either one you pick.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

T

Excellent, thanks so much for the info! :)

All updated in the second post Jeff!! There are lots of people we need to start calling out to come!!

We are hoping to set up the hall around noon and then have time to freshen up. Will keep you posted!!

We would love love love to have you Kelli!! So many fun things to do for big and little kids alike. As Jeff said everything you need to know is at the front of this post. You can sign up at nedismeet.eventzilla.net and check out of FB event page at https://www.facebook.com/events/166876273459737/

Thank you! :) I'll head to the links to check it out. We won't know anyone...so if you see 3 strangely lost looking folks...that's us. :)

Thank you! :) I'll head to the links to check it out. We won't know anyone...so if you see 3 strangely lost looking folks...that's us. :)

That is what they all say... For the first five minutes. We Will be old friends before you know it.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Alright, bought my tickets for the BBQ and pizza party! Getting excited! I still don't know for sure my mom's coming with me (though I did buy tickets for her, too)... but I'll find somebody to join me! :cool1:

Roll Call Updated with 4 more families!! Only 6 more needed to meet my goal of 10 families this week....

Oh wait.. 1 more just came in!!!

For anyone who has offered to donate a door prize raffle or a silent Auction item please PM or email me at NEDISMEET@gmail.com so I can ensure I have it listed on the master list. We have some amazing stuff and I will start revealing on FB soon so if you have not already joins the FB event page please do so!!

Oh wait.. 1 more just came in!!!

That might have been me. :wave2:

I work weekends so this was a challenge for me, but there was no way I was going to miss a chance to see a podcast recording about an hour from my house! I missed last year's because I was actually in Disneyland when it happened. (Bummed because I love the Big E too!)

I've been a DISer for years but have not been active on the boards for a long time. I'm excited to meet some local(ish) DiSers and hopefully get more in the habit of posting here. I will also be bringing (dragging?) my husband who has only a vague understanding of the DIS and the podcast and thinks I'm a little insane at times for all my references to people that I've never met.

I only signed up for the podcast recording because that's all we'll be able to do time-wise, but can I assume there will be other opportunities to donate there on Sunday afternoon? Thanks for all the hard work the organizers have done to put this together!

Just purchased Podcast Pizza Party tickets! We will more than likely add on All Day Saturday tickets tomorrow.

Hello everyone.. I just signed up for this event (Saturday) and looking forward to it. My husband and son will be joining me..

Just signed up myself, my wife (littleseacow) and daughter for the podcast Pizza party! Looking forward to another great event! :)

Checked out the mini golf course. Plays tough. Every ounce of stamina and skill will be needed

Kevin. You need to play...

Do it for the children...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter