GKTW Event: 3rd annual NE Meet for GKTW

John and I are signed up for everything..except mini golf .

We have booked Spring Hill Suites.

We're coming MA.

Watch out!

but it's Bob golf!! :rolleyes1

You can call it "Dame Maggie Smith Golf" and I'm still not doing it.

I will however, make snarky comments while everyone else does it.

Or...I will sleep in and then go find coffee and donuts.

Yeah...that sounds more like me.:thumbsup2

Last day to use the code "March" for 10% off your registration.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

There is a mini chain based right near the site called Dippin Donuts. Real old fashioned style donuts.

Bad name choice, but, meh

I am seriously thinking about going to the meet. I saw the signs for Fitchburg when I was in Worcester two weekends ago and it got me thinking about the meet. I just have to find someone to go with me. I might try to get my DBFF to travel to the event (she is Disney obsessed also.

1Grumpy9 said:
I am seriously thinking about going to the meet. I saw the signs for Fitchburg when I was in Worcester two weekends ago and it got me thinking about the meet. I just have to find someone to go with me. I might try to get my DBFF to travel to the event (she is Disney obsessed also.

If your friend won't go, come anyways! I went to my first one alone and met some great people! Everyone was so friendly! :)

If your friend won't go, come anyways! I went to my first one alone and met some great people! Everyone was so friendly! :)

I don't mind going alone, but the drive is what would be hard to do by myself. It is almost 6 hrs and driving it alone just difficult. Plus having someone come along helps cut some cost for the hotel.

Woo Hoo :cool1: My First DIS Meet :cool1:

Ok Ok
Just plotted.... How to come for the whole weekend!!!

Going to book this for both DH, AKA the Big Guy and I
as a Mystery Trip Birthday /Anniversary Gift.

I wont tell him where or what were doing till we get to the Hotel!
only that's it somewhere in NE.

I'm so looking forward to meeting you guys and
a Big Thanks to all of you who are running this event :thumbsup2

Off to register :woohoo:

Well, this is pretty close to me...may have to give some serious thought to going. Hey Kathy!! You coming up again?? Would go if I can hang with you...would be going solo!!

Well, this is pretty close to me...may have to give some serious thought to going. Hey Kathy!! You coming up again?? Would go if I can hang with you...would be going solo!!

Hope you can come to at least one of the events that weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter