Give Kids the World

trompettecon

Mouseketeer
Is it still possible to watch the whole marathon show from last Saturday? I only see the first 15 min. clip on YT. The rest is gone...

@trompettecon
Is it still possible to watch the whole marathon show from last Saturday? I only see the first 15 min. clip on YT. The rest is gone

I know for Patreon members, the whole entire marathon show, as is, was dropped last evening, on Patreon.

As far as I know, if you are not a Patreon member, it will be broken up into different segments (so easier to only "digest" what interests you), and posted on the appropriate channels, that's why they did intro and outros for each segment. So the Disney Dining segment would go on that channel, DVC will go there, etc.
As long as you have your notifications turned on for each channel content you want to see, you should be good to go, as each get segmented, then released.
It might take a little bit, as they technically are now on a well-deserved hiatus until after the New Year.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter