Girls Only Disneyland Trip!! Old thread. New link in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could #13 be Becci?

I think it could be.

Hope you feel better soon. :wizard: :wizard:
Could it just be an allergic reaction to a food you ate or a new soap or detergent?
GO see your doctor! If it is chicken pox, you need to make sure you don't spread that. And whatever it is, you need a diagnosis and treatment.

I think it's bed bugs, but Lorealle just paid you off to say it was something else. :rolleyes:

(just kidding Lorealle ;) )

I hope not. :eek: I am still feeling run down and have the occasional hard cough. I'm just glad I took the rest of the week off...Of course I've yet to do anything I planned to do :rolleyes: but that's what the weekend is for, right? ;)

steph

Maybe I am just using it as an excuse to drink hot tea and honey and DIS rather than sew like I need to.

I've also been burning the candle at both ends since I got home!!

AMySUe

Alright ladies, I think I'm going to head to bed...I've been talking to a friend through another board who only wants to go to DL for 1 day :scared1: . And then another lady says that should be enough as their daughter is too young to go on a lot of the rides (even though we all know there's a lot she could go on...she's going to be 4) but this lady also said that she can only take DL in 2 days at a time too. Some people just don't understand how fun DL is and can be with a little planning.:confused3

steph

We're almost there. Please help!

1. Mary Jo / Mary Jo
2. grizzbuzz / Jen
3. cheshiregirl / Jane
4. QueenDoOver / Tracey
5. disney-super-mom / Capri
6. Brianne (holding little Bethlet)
7. KerTggr / Kerri
8. Daisy_77 / January
9. Stacerita / Stacie (holding Tinkerbites)
10. Zoemakes5 / Michelle
11. MotoXPrincess99 / Sarah
12. Sally (Dawn's Mom)
13. Queenbillabong / Theresa
14. Fairykin / Dawn
15. 21yankees / Steph
16. Littleblackraincloud / Heather
17. Kelmac284 / Kelly
18. BillyFan / Tina
19. Donna (Tina's Mom)
20. Rosemarie (Kelly's Mom)
21. BigSkyNurse / Amy
22. lilicat / Heather
23. Grumpyvet / Amy
24. Dangermouse / Callie
25. lulubelle / Linda
26. disney-inspired / Cristabel
27. Wendylady36 / Wendy
28. Bumbershoot / Molly
29. sahbushka / Sarah
30. VintageDisneyRules / Trudi (Sarah's Mom)
31. toocherie / Cheryl
32. mommaU4 / Beth
33. stacielee / Stacie
34. tinkermell / Melody

I am almost positive that I am NOT 24, but am 28 and I am sure that 29 is Molly because I recognize her purse. I wish the pic was a bit clearer. Hard to see with such poor resolution.

Maybe I am just using it as an excuse to drink hot tea and honey and DIS rather than swe like I need to.

I've also been burning the candle at both ends since I got home!!

AMySUe

I've been drinking a great deal of tea with honey too. And dh is letting me nap in the afternoon when he says I look tired (I'm paraphrasing here because he has other choice words....along the lines that I look like ****)

steph

I am almost positive that I am NOT 24, but am 28 and I am sure that 29 is Molly because I recognize her purse. I wish the pic was a bit clearer. Hard to see with such poor resolution.

You are right about Molly!! I didn't take the time to check except myself...but #29 is Molly!!

I get on my back some sort of rash and bumps but never seen them, lol, and that is from toxins building up in my system from food allergies and escecially celiac. It it is not spreading then it probably is not a disease but a reaction.

Is it only one area? If so then either it is toxin build up or something you came in contact with like lotions, clothing, of new soap. If it spreads then let me know so I can get haz mat over here.:lmao: On this trip you might have tried something new that you normally do not eat like jello shooters.:laughing:

I hope you feel better soon and that you figure out what was wrong. If it was bed bugs then it would have been all over your body not in one area. Now I am itching but I had chipa and candy which can make me itch.:scared1:

We're almost there. Please help!

1. Mary Jo / Mary Jo
2. grizzbuzz / Jen
3. cheshiregirl / Jane
4. QueenDoOver / Tracey
5. disney-super-mom / Capri
6. Brianne (holding little Bethlet)
7. KerTggr / Kerri
8. Daisy_77 / January
9. Stacerita / Stacie (holding Tinkerbites)
10. Zoemakes5 / Michelle
11. MotoXPrincess99 / Sarah
12. Sally (Dawn's Mom)
13. Queenbillabong / Theresa
14. Fairykin / Dawn
15. 21yankees / Steph
16. Littleblackraincloud / Heather
17. Kelmac284 / Kelly
18. BillyFan / Tina
19. Donna (Tina's Mom)
20. Rosemarie (Kelly's Mom)
21. BigSkyNurse / Amy
22. lilicat / Heather
23. Grumpyvet / Amy
25. lulubelle / Linda
26. disney-inspired / Cristabel
27. Wendylady36 / Wendy
28. Dangermouse / Callie
29. Bumbershoot / Molly
30. VintageDisneyRules / Trudi (Sarah's Mom)
31. toocherie / Cheryl
32. mommaU4 / Beth
33. stacielee / Stacie
34. tinkermell / Melody

On the entertainment book, I can buy for any city, right? And still get a code for Hojo? Or do I need to buy OC's book? How soon will I get my number so I can reserve?

#24 is Linda....I just checked another pic taken right before this one, and that's here. I don't know who #25 in the hat is though. Im still trying.

On the entertainment book, I can buy for any city, right? And still get a code for Hojo? Or do I need to buy OC's book? How soon will I get my number so I can reserve?

You can buy any entertainment book, just bring the card. They have never asked for mine, but Murphy's Law!!

Oh, and Donna...thank you for all of your kind words!! I had fun at the party, and I am glad my antics made it more fun for you!!!

Amy SUe

any book, and you don't actually need the card until check in. Just make sure you call the local hojo anaheim and ask for "in house reservations". Then they will take care of you. Sometimes if you call the local # and just ask for "reservations" they will transfer you to the 800# where you will not always get the same rates etc.

HTH!

any book, and you don't actually need the card until check in. Just make sure you call the local hojo anaheim and ask for "in house reservations". Then they will take care of you. Sometimes if you call the local # and just ask for "reservations" they will transfer you to the 800# where you will not always get the same rates etc.

HTH!

Thanks you two! So I don't even have to buy the card until closer to trip time. Great.

bigskyenurse, I am going to send you an email now about something else...

Switching subjects: Is anyone here a vinylmation fan?

Maybe you got the evil duck poo disease that Molly fears is in the water at Splash Mountain.

OK OK maybe I'm just grossed out by having the possibility of duck poop on my face. :) And my skin is sensitive to whatever it is that they put in the water there (Grizzly made my shins absolutely raw in December, and I have some of that from our one turn on Splash this time) and really didn't want that on my poor face.

Stacerita...are you ever sensitive to detergents? Bleach? Soaps? Did you use a new hairspray? Was the Tink shirt you wore from Zazzle and did you wash it? I hope it's anything but bedbugs! Well, within reason. :)

OK OK maybe I'm just grossed out by having the possibility of duck poop on my face. :) And my skin is sensitive to whatever it is that they put in the water there (Grizzly made my shins absolutely raw in December, and I have some of that from our one turn on Splash this time) and really didn't want that on my poor face.

Good point Molly. Sadly this week I've had about every other animal's biologics on some part of my anatomy. Messy week. I wore 6 different doctor's coats yesterday. I was awash....if you know what I mean.

I wonder what it is you react to so badly. Nice of you to join us on Splash though!!! I really enjoyed you and your wit, wish I could have stayed longer on Saturday!

AmySue

Good point Molly. Sadly this week I've had about every other animal's biologics on some part of my anatomy. Messy week. I wore 6 different doctor's coats yesterday. I was awash....if you know what I mean.

I wonder what it is you react to so badly. Nice of you to join us on Splash though!!! I really enjoyed you and your wit, wish I could have stayed longer on Saturday!

AmySue

My goodness...being a vet is such a romantic job. :) And now I'm thinking of our dog who swallowed the ace bandage, and how it came out before the vet even saw him (but we went all the way to the vet, to Menlo Park from San Jose, before he decided he had to "go" in the parking lot)...memories...

I couldn't believe I went on Splash, I normally avoid it. But then, going on it with a bunch of silly women is a bit different from going on it alone (the way our trips have worked, I've never been on it with anyone I knew before), and it was definitely worth the stomach dropping feeling AND being in front AND the duck poop water face-spray! :rotfl:

Yeesh, I just checked out your piccies, and I will have to make it one year...

A bunch of chicken women who had to have on ponchos for Splash Mountain. Poor things headed back to the hotel because the got a bit wet.:lmao: I barely limped that ECV into the rental place. I was tacking that ECV on every hill to get it back. If you do not know about tacking an ECV then imagine a model T car on a steep hill and having to turn to one side and let the car recover. It is an old ECV trick I learned from stuff about old cars and hills.

Dinner after the scavenger hunt was Taste Pilot Grill with cheddar burger, criss cross fries and bottled water.:thumbsup2

How was the Lara bars? I have to stop eating them because of my diet until I get down a few pound, sigh.

Good morning ladies!

I hope you all are well. I am doing pretty good. I went to bed at 9:30 last night and finally feel rested (for the most part).

I am so stinkin jealous of all the divas going down in September. I am hoping to be down in October for the family meet. What days will everyone be there? I am thinking we may drive on Friday-Saturday and get there Saturday afternoon and stay until Wednesday. I know I will miss some the ladies...but I am not a fan of DL on the weekends and I know DH will be Mr Grumpy-pants if there are crowds.:headache:

Does anyone watch the Biggest Loser? I did and then lost interest. Well the yellow team is from the Boise-area. One of the sisters, Mandi, is home and the evening news interviewed her last night. She has lost over 90 pounds! She looks gorgeous! What an inspiration she is. Her sister Aubrey (I think that is her name) is still at the ranch and still losing like crazy. Well in the interview she said that they exercise 8 hours a day and have 1000 calories a day.:eek: No wonder they all lose weight like crazy. She works out at two gyms here in Boise with two different trainers. She wants to lose 40 more pounds before the finale. I am not sure if that is healthy...but I wish her luck.

Just thought I would share. Talk to you all later.:hippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter