Gingerbread Salted Caramel Buttercream Cookie Sandwich Karamell-Küche

Ohno, this was our FAVORITE THING last December, and I've been eagerly awaiting my chance to eat it again this coming March.

BUT IT'S SEASONAL?!?! :scared1:

It was released before the holidays last year so we were able to bask in all of its glory during F&W last October. Heading down this weekend and was so hoping for repeat sampling! We ended up freezing 6 and taking them back home to the midwest.

It was released before the holidays last year so we were able to bask in all of its glory during F&W last October. Heading down this weekend and was so hoping for repeat sampling! We ended up freezing 6 and taking them back home to the midwest.

I wish we had done that! We just ate the one and it was the best thing ever!

Well we tried the buttercream pumpkin spice cupcake. Disappointed 😞. Was hoping it would be a good substitute for the cookies but that wasn't the case. It was dense and dry. Buttercream helped but not enough. Balance of the cupcake found its way into the trash.

We gave it one more go and tried the salted caramel chocolate chip pretzel cookie to see if this could be a good substitute. 👎 cookie was hard and dry and flavor wasn't anything spectacular.

Wondering if there is a service that could assist in purchasing these at Epcot Karamell-Küche and shipping to my house? Doesn't appear to be any simple options that I've found.

Hey now….I was just familiarizing myself with the app update and I don’t see that cookie!! What kind of evil Genie steals cookies from a (grown woman whose teenage son accuses of being a Disney) child??? Please let that be a glitch…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter