Gifts of a lifetime??

pamk

Earning My Ears
Was just reading that you can get Guest of Honor Badges at gifts of a lifetime. Can someone please tell me what this is and how to get it. Thanks Much!! :)

Jane at Gifts of a Lifetime will do personal shopping for your Disney items such as Guests of Honor Badges and Autograph Books. Check out her web site at www.giftsofalifetime.com there are pictures of what she can get for you. I ordered from her last month & last fall and both times I was very pleased. It says the order will arrive within 3 weeks, my last order arrived in 1 week.
PP

Also, if she doesn't have something that you are looking for, email her. She is picking me up the little girl's headband with the Minnie Mouse ears and bow even though it isn't listed on her site.

Thank you all very much. I am new to this and much appreciate your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest