Gifted Contract Questions

When the contract was in my now-ex husband's name, it was on autopay. We switched it to my name in July. Being on autopay, even in the middle of the year, counted as being "paid", so we didn't have to pay 6 months of dues all at once. Once the contract was in my name, I got to choose whatever way I wanted to pay them. I chose autopay, but changed the bank account to my brand new solo account rather than the old joint account. I could have PIF. Didn't matter.

I think the concept is transferring them while both contracts are in THEIR names. But if you're going to need to bank them, then I don't know if it can be done?

Yeah, it's a waiting game at this point I think, but they were told it could happen as long as my contract is completed first. I believe the idea is they will transfer them to me to use to book my July trip, in which case they do not need to be banked. But I am not sure of the logistics on that either! I'm just hoping it works out...

Yeah, it's a waiting game at this point I think, but they were told it could happen as long as my contract is completed first. I believe the idea is they will transfer them to me to use to book my July trip, in which case they do not need to be banked. But I am not sure of the logistics on that either! I'm just hoping it works out...

Did you find out what use year the contract is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter