Gift Baskets

babydovesx2

Mouseketeer
I know this has been posted many times before, but could someone post recommendations for ordering gift baskets sent to the resort. I want to have baskets sent to my daughters. Thanks

I ordered baskets for my DH and DS from Memories by Betsy for our trip in December. She sent pictures of the baskets and they look awesome. I thought she was reasonably priced, extremely helpful with ideas and had the baskets finished very soon after I ordered them. Her website is memoriesbybetsy.com.

I used memoriesbybetsy as well for my DH's surprise 25th anniversary gift basket. She was very easy to work with and very helpful. Here is picture of the gift basket:

Anniversarybasket.jpg

I've also used Memories by Betsy and my DD LOVED her basket!!!! She is great to work with!!!

I know it might seem too obvious but we used the Disney Florist and they were absolutely fantastic. The woman who helped me was terrific and offered a lot of suggestions regarding customizing my children's baskets. She even went out of her way to add some things that weren't on the website. We were thrilled with the results!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter