• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gift Baskets in room?

TinkrBeth

Mouseketeer
I am having trouble getting the search function to work... I know there are many threads on this topic, I just can't find them! Can anyone recommend a company that does gift baskets delivered to resorts? I tried the "peggyssweetsandmore" (sp?) site but there is no "build a basket" icon- does this mean she is no longer doing baskets? Anywhere else I can try? I know disneyflorist has them, but I really like the selection at Peggy's site (disney themed stuff!) Thanks!

There is a fellow Diser who posts a lot on the Community Board that has a basket business, I believe in Orlando....I think her Disname is FeralPeg...

We just got back from our trip and I used Peggy's services and had a gift basket delivered to our friend's room. It turned out BEAUTIFULLY!!!! We had a snack and beverage basket delivered to them. They really appreciated it. I requested it be delivered the day of our arrival. What the resort did was bring their gift basket to the room along with their ME luggage delivery. Worked out perfectly.

I just wish that I had thought to take a picture of it, lol. Peggy really did a great job. I highly recommend her services.

Jennifer.

I placed an order with Peggy yesterday and I am really excited about surprising DH & DS! :dogdance: (The first time I was looking around I apparently got her old website which did not have the ordering info.) Thanks for the replies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter