Gideon's Bakehouse Cake Slices

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
Can someone tell me about the cake slices at Gideon's? We ordered only cookies last time, and I would like to maybe do a combination of cookies and a cake slice on our next trip. What flavors do they regularly carry?

I have gotten cake there a couple times and the cakes available has varied. The portions a very large and, like the cookies, very good

I have gotten cake there a couple times and the cakes available has varied. The portions a very large and, like the cookies, very good
Thank you. So if I want a plain white cake with buttercream icing, it might be there, but it might not, correct? You never know what they have until you get there unlike the cookies?

Thank you. So if I want a plain white cake with buttercream icing, it might be there, but it might not, correct? You never know what they have until you get there unlike the cookies?
I don't recall if they list the cake slices for any given day, week or month on their website. I jsut know I have seen different ones each time I have been there. Seems ike they always have some type of chocolate based cake, but not always same. I recall also seeing red velvet, a caramel chocolate, a peanut butter based cake, but no white cake with butter cream. Not saying they don't have it. Just haven't seen it on days I am there. obviously, jsut grab one of the little menues from one of the employees outside and it will list the cakes tha day. no reason to stand n a long line if they don't have what you want

Man, I am so sad I did not know about that list from Instagram. I am dying to try the Golden Oreo cake. I tried the Andes mint cake one time and it was just too much for me. In both May and July I got the rainbow crunch cake because it is yummy!. OP, that is what you are looking for - it is yellow/white cake with rainbow colored buttercream icing between the layers.

Can someone tell me about the cake slices at Gideon's? We ordered only cookies last time, and I would like to maybe do a combination of cookies and a cake slice on our next trip. What flavors do they regularly carry?
If you follow them on FB they post their monthly, and sometimes special daily, flavors. They have a special flavor every month that is only advertised through their FB posts. It won't be on any menu. https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=gideon's bakehouse

Man, I am so sad I did not know about that list from Instagram. I am dying to try the Golden Oreo cake. I tried the Andes mint cake one time and it was just too much for me. In both May and July I got the rainbow crunch cake because it is yummy!. OP, that is what you are looking for - it is yellow/white cake with rainbow colored buttercream icing between the layers.
I have yet been able to get the rainbow slice. It's the one I have wanted to try for months now. It has either been sold out or not a Friday when I go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter