• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

ghost hunters

:cloud9: LOVE Jason and Grant! and Steve, Brian, ALL of them. I think my favorite show was the one on the St Augustine lighthouse.

:cloud9: LOVE Jason and Grant! and Steve, Brian, ALL of them. I think my favorite show was the one on the St Augustine lighthouse.

Cool, I think my favorite episode was either the Eastern State Penitentery (sp?) episode or the hospital I don't remember the name of the had like 60,000 deaths in it and had the nurse that hung herself there. The main reason i started this topic was because I was 90% sure I saw a TAPS van on the parkway today.

They did a show here on the Moundsville Prison. That place can just creep you out driving by. :scared1:

I love that show. It freaks me out, so I go through the house and turn on all the lights, lock all the doors, and close all the blinds. Yeah,,, I'm weird like that.

Cool, I think my favorite episode was either the Eastern State Penitentery (sp?) episode or the hospital I don't remember the name of the had like 60,000 deaths in it and had the nurse that hung herself there. The main reason i started this topic was because I was 90% sure I saw a TAPS van on the parkway today.

Ah you're talking about the Waverly Hills Sanitorium. I LOVE Ghost Hunters...my favorite episode would be the St. Augustine Lighthouse...mainly because we went to that lighthouse...and sat on the bench where they set up the sound...pretty cool stuff. I also like this season so far...pretty cool stuff!

i went to the eastern state penitentiary.
so here's my ghost story :]
the entire time we were walking through it, i had a reallly creepy feeling, like someone was watching me.
then we went into this one specific cell row, and i heard all this banging and clanging and i was like "wow that's really loud. are they doing any work?"
and my family was like "what are you talking about. we don't hear anything."
later i bought a book about it and that row was death row and solitary confinement, and the prisoners would bang on pipes to communicate with one another, hence the banging.
they say only supernaturally sensitive people can hear it.
that REALLY creeped me out.

i love that show
i cant wait for the new episode when they go to the uss lexington
when i was in girl scouts my troop spent the night on the uss lexington and because of that i will never go back on that ship again
i cant wait to see what evidence taps finds
my favorite episode was when they went to the stanley hotel
the glass breaking, closet door opening and closing, and a table and chair moving while one of the members where sitting on the chair

i love that show
when i was in girl scouts my troop spent the night on the uss lexington and because of that i will never go back on that ship again
the glass breaking, closet door opening and closing, and a table and chair moving while one of the members where sitting on the chair

I LOVED the episode with the Stanley Hotel...it was great!

i love that show

The part where the "little girl" says hello to Jason and Grant
8.gif
. That was awesome!

Last year on our way home from WDW, we stopped at the St. Augustine Lighthouse. We went up to the top, took lots of pictures everywhere, didn't see anything in there BUT, in the basement of the house museum, I was down there by myself and I could hear breathing, slow and quite noticeable. I followed the sound into a corner and was looking for a vent of some kind. None there. It sounded as if the person was right next to me in that corner. So I did what all ghost hunters do and asked if someone was here and wanted to make their presence known. I really didn't expect anything to happen.....in that corner nothing did happen, but when I went to the corner to the left, I was holding out my arms saying touch me to show that you are here. Again not expecting anything, but I was quite surprised when something touched the underside of my left arm. Needless to say I was a bit taken aback. I took a picture but it showed nothing when I put it on the computer. My wife came downstairs and I didn't say anything. She got down there and said she has to go back upstairs as something feels oppresive, like it's almost squeezing her. She was having diffulty breathing. She went upstairs and was fine. When we left I asked if she noticed anything unusual downstairs and then I told her about being touched. She wasn't as surprised as I was because of the feeling of oppression she had down there. We didn't see anything there but the Ghost Hunter's show with St. Augustine is definitely my favorite.

I love the Ghost Hunters.
They are so hilarious.
My favorite one where they actually caught anything convincing was the Lighthouse one.
All the other ones I pretty much just laugh at.
Like that one where Tango kept hearing things say his name.
"Tango, Tango."
xD

i love that show!! but when i watch it i'm easily scared by the smallest sound. hehe

AGH! I just watched the summer finale....at the site of the Manson murders....with the SERIOUSLY CREEPY evps...where it sounded like a lady crying....agh, gave me chills.

I've had several "ghost" experiences...all in a house I lived in a few years back...seen tiles moving in the living room, the cabinet doors in the bathroom (right across from my room I might add) would slam every night around 2:30, I saw something misty floating out of my closet....needless to say I wasn't too upset when we moved!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter