GFV Waitlist Success!

I had my first waitlist success! A 4 night standard studio for October! I stalk multiple times per day and no day ever showed up as available, so perhaps the waitlist is snatching room availability up! So excited!!!

Congrats! GFV is the only place where my waitlist never came through. And when I went (to the other resort, not GFV), I went over to GFV and it's beautiful. Enjoy!

It includes a night for MM at Studios, so, considering BCV’s location, I did not expect the waitlist to fulfill. Yet it took only a week and a few days!
Even more incredible! Now the wait before attempting to snag those MM tickets at the studios 😂 have a wonderful trip!

It's such a great feeling to see the surprise "Welcome Home" email!

Congrats! So exciting! This also happened to us in December! Although we have VGF points, we decided we wanted to spend a 2nd week at VGF... it was unavailable at 7 months, so we booked Poly. Literally eight days later, I received the same email you did - but I was SO confused!! Then I realized our 8 day VGF waitlist came though! I honestly assumed we had no chance. It’s nice to see the system works sometimes!

It's such a great feeling to see the surprise "Welcome Home" email!
absolutely!

today, I woke up not one but two emails from MS :)

Separate WLs came thru for dec 2nd & 3rd, to flesh out annual Xmas trip...

A value studio at AKV!!!

It’s akin to winning the lottery lol. Since the get-go, I worked to pick up the walkers’ leavings in piecemeal fashion, via 3 separate reservations. Just off phone with MS to link them all under one #.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter