• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GF / Yacht / Royal Pacific - Room photos anyone?

JoJo1980

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone! :) I was just wondering if anyone had any photos of Grand Floridian standard room / Yacht club concierge room / Royal Pacific standard room that they could share with me?? The search function isnt working for me at the moment, I've seen some photos in other threads but would like to see whats out there :)

Dont have any from our stay at Royal Pacific but the room was fantastic with a killer view. Awesome resort and I would stay there again in a heartbeat. Here are our pics from a ground floor unit 1091 at the Yacht Club from this past Oct. We saw a wedding at the gazebo right outside our patio.

YachtClub10.jpg

YachtClub8.jpg

YachtClub7.jpg

YachtClub6.jpg

YachtClub5.jpg

YachtClub4.jpg

YachtClub2.jpg

YachtClub.jpg

Dont have any from our stay at Royal Pacific but the room was fantastic with a killer view. Awesome resort and I would stay there again in a heartbeat. Here are our pics from a ground floor unit 1091 at the Yacht Club from this past Oct. We saw a wedding at the gazebo right outside our patio.

Thankyou so much for posting those photos - They are great, just what I needed! We definately will be staying at the yacht for part of our trip now :) Is RPR a good choice aswell then? We've stayed at the HRH but we like to try different resorts and I love the theme of RPR, based on some pics I've seen.

We had not gone to Universal in forever and DH had a last minute business trip in the area so we went for it. We had our choice of resorts but we liked the idea of the tropical feel of RP. It was fantastic, the resort is gorgeous and the restaurants are great too

RPR was one of the nicest hotel rooms I have stayed in....anywhere. The furnishings were exquisite (although I believe they have remodeled since we were there). Definitely consider reserving a theme park view...having the Hulk right outside our window was alot of fun =)

I know I've seen pictures of all 3 at the Your Magical Journeys website in the photo gallery......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter