GF Sugar Loaf menu of daily offerings?

MagicPrincess

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a menu of or a link to the daily offerings at the GF Sugar Loaf CL? Sun- Sat
Thanks!

anyone?:confused3

thanks!

I hope this helps. This is what I found at the start of the GF thread.

LOUNGES

Disney's Grand Floridian Resort Royal Palm Club 7:00 am - 10:00 pm 4th Floor, Main Building

Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Sugar Loaf Key Club 7:00 am - 10:00 pm Sugar Loaf Key Building

LOUNGE OFFERINGS

Morning:
7:00am - 10:30am
pastries, fruit, cereal & beverages

Snacks:
11:30am - 4:00pm
chips, cookies & beverages

Afternoon Tea: (Royal Palm & Sugarloaf ONLY)
3:00pm - 4:30pm
scones, cookies, tartlettes, fruit breads, trifle & beverages

Evening:
5:00pm - 7:00pm
hot item samples, children's corner, crudites, cheese tray, beverages, wine & beer (champagne at Royal Palm & Sugarloaf)

Cordials & Desserts:
8:00pm - 10:00pm
assorted desserts and cordials

All Day:
7:00am - 10:00pm
whole fresh fruit & beverages

I also remember chocolate covered strawberrys at night!

thanks, I guess I'm looking for something more specific. Like, at the poly they offer pot stickers, chicken skewers (something like that) etc...

Does anyone have a menu of or a link to the daily offerings at the GF Sugar Loaf CL? Sun- Sat
Thanks!

We stayed in RPC in January and I've heard the offerings are the same at SL. I posted some info on the GF FAQ about what we had in the lounge (sometime in late January) but here's an idea of what we had:

Breakfast was pretty standard though the pastries changed (watch for the sticky buns -yummo!) Basically there were 4 cereal choices, 3 yogurts, watermelon, pineapple, cantelope and honeydew melon; lots of toast choices; mini-bagels, pastries, etc. and always some lunch meats and cheeses for the international guests or those who avoid carbs. Drinks at breakfast included apple juice, orange juice, milk and packets for hot chocolate plus the wonderful coffee machine that makes caps, lattes, etc. and a variety of teas.

At lunch you can expect snack-type foods like chips, cheese and crackers, hummus and artichoke dips with assorted crackers, etc. Sodas are available as well as lemonade. There are always large bottles of Evian and Perrier to pour in take-away paper cups.

Afternoon tea included a variety of little pastries, warm scones with devonshire cream and strawberry jam (THE BEST!) and plates of delicious cookies.

The evening offerings seem to be somewhat theme-based. We had an Asian-inspired night that included potstickers, satay, small plates with Asian salad, etc. We also had a Mediterranean night with Greek phyllo treats, skewered meat (lamb?), salads, etc. One night I remember little Chicken Wellingtons that were delicious. In addition to at least 2 hot items each night, there was always a big cheese tray, olives, crackers, flatbreads and hummus dips, spreads and a large veggie tray with dip. There are also soft drinks, beer, two white wines, two red wines and champagne. On the kids' buffet, I noticed tortilla pinwheels with turkey or ham and cheese and pbj Crustables plus all the sweet treats!

The later evening offerings include little desserts, chocolate covered strawberries, mini cupcakes plus a variety of liquers and cordials.

There was no menu posted as to what was being offered when. It was always a surprise! We were told by RPC CMs that they are offering new things in the lounge this year provided from the various chefs at the GF restaurants.

Thank you!
That's what I was looking for, and I was wondering if they offered different food items than the Poly.

Everything sounds yummy! Especially the scones and jam!!! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter