• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GF Friendly?

glencoe

DIS Veteran
Our family has been to Disney many times, my son was diagnosed with celiac 9 years ago and is great about adhering to the diet.
Our new trip coming up we are trying a newbie place and was wondering how they were on GF options. Any help appreciated!

Tusker House (dinner)
Raglan Road (dinner)

The others we have been to with great success is O'hana (love all of the chefs there), 50's prime time, Kona, Tutto Italiano, and Crystal Palace (least GF option fav-mostly prepared/packaged GF food offerings unlike the others). I canceled BOG for lunch (even though the only ressie I could nab) due to the reviews of how unhelpful they are for any food alternatives for lunch. We had previously done dinner there and it was amazing!! Can't get a ressie for that however!!!

Thanks in advance!!

I can't say about Tusker House,
but Raglan Road has great gluten-free fish & chips.
Google "Raglan Road gluten-free menu". It has an * by the items that can be made gluten-free. Just talk to your server before ordering.

I don't think that I explained the gf menu very well. Items on the Raglan Road gluten free menu that have a g/f after them are naturally gluten-free. The items with an * can be made gluten free. Hope that makes sense.

In a discussion with a chef at Raglan Road I was told there isn't much on their menu that can't be made Gluten Free. Tusker House has a lot of options as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter