Getting to WDW Mini-Golf from Disney Resort Using Resort Buses

BWV Dreamin

DIS Veteran
I will be staying at Wilderness Lodge in 3 weeks. We plan on playing both mini-golf courses. We will not have a car. What is the best way to get to both of the mini-golf courses via the resort buses?

We've only been to Winter Summerland, but to get there take the bus to Blizzard Beach. Winter Summerland is right next to Blizzard Beach.

The one across from the Swan and Dolphin you have to take a bus to one of the parks or Downtown Disney and catch the bus to the Swan and Dolphin. Once you get off the bus you walk across the street to the mini-golf. Sorry I can't remember if you get off at the Swan or the Dolphin. It is the first stop.

Great! Ok, Blizzard beach bus for Winter Summerland, Swan Dolphin for the other mini-golf. I wonder if we take the DHS bus could we walk back down the path to BWV or take the boat back which stops at Swan/Dolphin and then walk over to the mini-golf?

Thanks alot for the info! :banana:

Great! Ok, Blizzard beach bus for Winter Summerland, Swan Dolphin for the other mini-golf. I wonder if we take the DHS bus could we walk back down the path to BWV or take the boat back which stops at Swan/Dolphin and then walk over to the mini-golf?

Thanks alot for the info! :banana:

Yes, you can take the bus to DHS and then walk back or take the boat to the S/D (or BW, but S/D is closer to Fantasia mini-golf). It's about 0.85 miles from DHS to S/D.

I wouldn't advise going to DTD as the transfer point if you're trying to get to one of the Epcot area resorts. They often share a single bus for all five resorts and it can get very crowded.

You can also walk from DHS
Take the path that goes towards the BW. After you go under the highway, take a right and walk up so you're on the road you just walked under (east Buena vista Drive).
Take a right again (to head west on East buena Vista Drive, then walk to the corner, and another right onto Epcot Resorts Boulevard. You'll walk past the driveway to the Swan and the mini golf will be on your left.

Check it out with Google earth
Anne

If you go to the one at Blizzard Beach I believe the buses stop running after BB closes so if you plan to go at night, you are on your own with transportation.

If you go to the one at Blizzard Beach I believe the buses stop running after BB closes so if you plan to go at night, you are on your own with transportation.
Direct buses to the resorts stop about 30 minutes after BB closes, but the bus to Epcot runs until 11 p.m. As long as you're at the bus stop by 11, you can ride the bus to Epcot, and from there get a bus to WL.

Direct buses to the resorts stop about 30 minutes after BB closes, but the bus to Epcot runs until 11 p.m. As long as you're at the bus stop by 11, you can ride the bus to Epcot, and from there get a bus to WL.
My question is can we get both the resort bus and DHS park bus from Blizzard Beach?

We we're thinking to take the BB bus from WL first to play Summertime Mini-golf. Since the next play is 50% off, then we would take the bus to either Swan Dolphin or DHS (then walk/boat over to Swan dolphin) to play Fantasia mini-golf.

My question is can we get both the resort bus and DHS park bus from Blizzard Beach?

We we're thinking to take the BB bus from WL first to play Summertime Mini-golf. Since the next play is 50% off, then we would take the bus to either Swan Dolphin or DHS (then walk/boat over to Swan dolphin) to play Fantasia mini-golf.
The Swan bus stop is very convenient to Fantasia....just a short walk down the driveway and then across the street. Any walk from DHS will be many times further.

I'm not sure if there is a BB to DHS bus, but even if there is, the time/distance of the walk from DHS to the mini golf makes taking a Swan/Dolphin bus a much better idea.

ETA: I just noticed that there is not an entrance (walking or driving) to Fantasia from East Buena Vista Drive. So if you were to walk from DHS, you'd end up walking to the Swan's driveway entrance....and then taking the exact same walking path along Epcot Resorts Blvd. Only you'd have walked three-quarters of a mile just to get to the same place the bus to the Swan would drop you off...

Yes, there does happen to be a bus from BB to DHS when both parks are open, but as PP said, it would be much easier to just bus to the Swan.

I did not know that the 50% offer applied to different locations on the same day. Have you confirmed that?

Just to add, if I were going from WL to the Swan & Dolphin, I would probably:

1) take a boat to MK
2) take bus to the resort

This may be a good route to consider in your return travels.

http://www.mousesavers.com/entertainment.html#minigolf

50% off second round of play on the same day.

So can I catch the Swan Dolphin bus at Blizzard Beach?

The Swan bus stop is very convenient to Fantasia....just a short walk down the driveway and then across the street. Any walk from DHS will be many times further.

I'm not sure if there is a BB to DHS bus, but even if there is, the time/distance of the walk from DHS to the mini golf makes taking a Swan/Dolphin bus a much better idea.

ETA: I just noticed that there is not an entrance (walking or driving) to Fantasia from East Buena Vista Drive. So if you were to walk from DHS, you'd end up walking to the Swan's driveway entrance....and then taking the exact same walking path along Epcot Resorts Blvd. Only you'd have walked three-quarters of a mile just to get to the same place the bus to the Swan would drop you off...

So from Swan Dolphin catch the MK bus, then boat back to WL?

Just to add, if I were going from WL to the Swan & Dolphin, I would probably:

1) take a boat to MK
2) take bus to the resort

This may be a good route to consider in your return travels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter