Getting to early Kona ADR

crocko

DVC Member
In November, my wife and I will be staying at Old Key West. We have a 7:45 ADR for breakfast at Kona Cafe.

Ideally, we would like to get there without paying for a cab.

Two questions:

1) What non-cab options do we have for getting to this ADR on time?
2) If we're forced to take a cab, any idea of the cost for 2 from OKW to Poly?

Thanks!

1) You can take a bus to MK, then monorail to Poly, but timing would be close.
2) A cab is about $20, incl tip.

Rusty.....this past trip, it seemed like MK buses started running between 6:50-7:05 (that was at AKL)

Think I could expect the same at OKW? Monorails start running at 7:30?

at my resort, they said to let the front desk know if you had an early adr ... i think they will get you there. not sure as i havent had this problem :goodvibes

The resort monorail begins running at 7am but according to the info in the monorail rooms, it does not stop at the MK until 7:30. I wonder if it does if there are guests waiting.

Many people have mentioned telling your driver your destination on those early buses. Sometimes they can create a bit of magic according to reports.:wizard:

The resort monorail begins running at 7am but according to the info in the monorail rooms, it does not stop at the MK until 7:30. I wonder if it does if there are guests waiting.

Many people have mentioned telling your driver your destination on those early buses. Sometimes they can create a bit of magic according to reports.:wizard:
Hmm.....might have to give that a try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter