Getting to Disney from LB Airport

KAT4DISNEY

Glad to be a test subject
What is the best way to get to Disney from the Long Beach municipal airport? Maybe the only way (other than renting a car) is taxi? If so, any idea how much it'll cost?

What is the best way to get to Disney from the Long Beach municipal airport? Maybe the only way (other than renting a car) is taxi? If so, any idea how much it'll cost?

You could do a shuttle, I think it is about the same as a taxi though.. For some reason it is really expensive to do that. I would say around $30. or $40.

We used a driver recommended by another Diser, he picked us up at LGB took us to our hotel (Desert Inn) and then took us back to the airport for our flight home ~ $40 each time, 3 adults 2 kids ~ Toyota Sequoia one way and a Lexus SUV the other.

Super shuttle runs from there. I've heard it's very reliable. With tax for 2 people it's about the same as a taxi, so if you have more than 2 probably a taxi would be a better deal.

We used a taxi a couple years ago, and it was $40 incl. tip. I'm sure with gas prices, the rates have increased a bit.

We have found its cheaper to just rent a car. You can rent one for about $12 a day. The drive is easy- just one road all the way to the park.

We have found its cheaper to just rent a car. You can rent one for about $12 a day. The drive is easy- just one road all the way to the park.

This depends on how many people you have in your party, for us we couldn't fit in a compact or economy car (usually the cheaper ones) because we have more than 5 people and renting a minivan or suv is a lot more than it would be to take a taxi, so it just depends on how many people you need to take. I am also flying into LGB, the last time I went (last year) they had some taxis that were vans and I *think* they were the same price.

Thanks everyone! Sounds like all the options are there and I'll just have to figure out which one will work the best for our trip.:thumbsup2

We used a driver recommended by another Diser, he picked us up at LGB took us to our hotel (Desert Inn) and then took us back to the airport for our flight home ~ $40 each time, 3 adults 2 kids ~ Toyota Sequoia one way and a Lexus SUV the other.

Can I get this driver's info?

I know if you look under long beach airport, they have transportation info it states 40.00 flat fee to DL I also called the taxi company so confirm? If you have more than 2 people I think taxi would be cheaper. Maybe quicker to, I don't know

His name is Ron, his business card says VIP Service (Kim Sontha Transportation). The number is (562) 396-8106 (company number) OR the number where he has always answered is 562-895-6713.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter