Getting to Contemporary early morning

Mom2Punkin

Earning My Ears
How do we get to Chef Mickey's for a 8a breakfast from Movies? I think I remember someone saying that there isn't a resort to resort bus trip.

On the same note, what about getting to the Grand Floridian?

You could get a taxi - or take a resort bus to MK. To get to CR you can walk - but to get to GF you would need to take the resort monorail.

Your safest bet is to take a taxi. If MK has early entry on your Chef Mickey day you could get to the park early enough to walk to the Contemporary. Remember, they want you to check in at the podium BEFORE your scheduled time, so if the park isn't opening until 9 I don't see how Disney transportation is going to get you there in time.

The MK buses start in plenty of time to get you to your breakfast. I think the character breakfast bus starts as early as 6:30. But at any rate, there are people dining at the MK at 8am on non EMH days.

Take a bus to the MK and then the resort monorail for the GF. As noted, you can just walk to the CR. But the monorail is a fun way to travel. It begins stopping at the MK at 7:30.

As noted, you can just walk to the CR. But the monorail is a fun way to travel. It begins stopping at the MK at 7:30.
While the Monorail might be more fun and it's only a short ride from the Magic Kingdom, walking would be faster because of how close the bus station is to the walkway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter