Getting Tables in Wonderland card

Brandis

DIS Veteran
I just bought an AP online with DVC discount. Since I live outside the US, i chose to pick up the AP once we arrive. At the same time I would like to buy the TiW card.

On our first day, we should arrive at Animal Kingdom Villas at about 7:70/8:00ish PMand then have a dinner reservation at Boma for 9:15 PM.

I was thinking on driving over to DTD Guest Relations to pick up the AP there. Are they also selling the TiW card there?

Or would it be better to go to Epcot to pick up the AP and TiW there?

The TIW card is available at DTD Guest Relations. That would probably be easier to get in and out of (depending on the time of day) than EPCOT.

As I would like to use TiW from our first meal, I would have to pick it up sometime between checking-in and dinner at Boma.

So it would probably be around 8PM.

Seeing that DTD is usually pretty busy in the evenings and parking could be hard to find. so it might actually be faster to drive to Epcot and go to the guest relations counter outside the park.

I think at that time, the parking gate at Epcot is not manned anymore and I probably could park anwhere I like, so I could drive as close as possible to Guest Relations (probably near the Disney Transportation bus stops), run over and pick up my stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter