getting mixed messages

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
Ive been checking to see whats open yet since tomorrow is out 7 month window

when I go on the desktop for the poly it shows the deluxe standard view available

yet when I check on my phone it get the message that rooms are not available for my days

not sure why the difference

any thoughts

Not sure why you are getting different things when you log in. I know that sometimes I have more trouble with certain sites when on my Ipad that I don't have when on a computer. When I book, I almost always use my computer...seems to work easier!

Are you using the latest version of the app? If so, try booking via the website using your phone's browser. More cumbersome than the app, but it may work.

I've read other reports of one or the other (app or desktop) not working. Believe it is related to updates that aren't necessarily done at the same time.

Are you using the latest version of the app? If so, try booking via the website using your phone's browser. More cumbersome than the app, but it may work.

I've read other reports of one or the other (app or desktop) not working. Believe it is related to updates that aren't necessarily done at the same time.

DVC has an actual App now? (probably had it forever and I just didn't look....)

Ever find an answer?
As an IT person, I am curious, because they should be making the same call to the same service. (Edited to remove tech-geek terminology)

I just put in the internet address and used the internet on my phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter