Getting into BCV!!!!

Kacey

Thanks. 2 wks of waiting and it came Fed Ex. Ok I called on 2/28 and then I changed it on 3/5 and they said they sent out on 3/6. Hopefully it will be here anyday now. I will call DVC tomorrow anyway.

Looks like I got misinformaiton when I had called Wednesday. The financial documetns has not been sent out yet :(. They are thinking it will be sent out end of next week. Their explaination for the delay is the staffing issue.

This still make me uneasy. I am kinda wondering if there is another reason for the document delay.

We "made the call" to our guide on Feb 12, and had paperwork about 10 days later, as promised. We turned it around in one day, and thay had it in their records about a week later.

We were able to make our reservations on March 6th for BCV over Thankgiving. We had difficulty borrowing from 2003 at first, since our paperwork hadn't been recorded yet. But our guide gave us an exception. It usually takes 1 - 2 business days for the exception e-mail to make its way through the system so you can borrow and make reservations.

Word of advice: tell your guide EXACTLY how many points you will need to borrow from 2003 to get the exception. We accidentally got ALL of our 2003 points borrowed into this year. They are going to correct it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter