Getting "error booking reservation" but I see it in MDE already!

catccc

Earning My Ears
I am trying to book ADRs this morning, and I seemed to not be getting anywhere. On the final step, I kept getting an error message. But then I happened to look in "My Plans" in MDE, and there they are, with a confirmation number and everything. No on screen confirmation during the process, no confirmation email. I guess since I have a confirmation number I'm good?!

Anyone else run into this?

I’m having the exact same problem. I’ve been on hold with Disney dining for 15 minutes now to make sure I have the reservations!

I just got off the phone with them. All of my reservations that were showing in MDE with confirmations numbers. I wasn't going to call, but I accidentally made an extra BOG reservation for TODAY at 8:45. Since my trip isn't until May, I wasn't gonna make it to brekky at MK this morning, and the reservation was happening too soon so I couldn't cancel online. I had to call to cancel. When I did, I thought, may as well confirm the other reservations... and it was a good thing I did, because apparently they were all cancelled and needed to be reinstated, even though they were showing as confirmed in MDE! Glad to have it sorted out now.

I just got off the phone now too. The rep said he could see my reservations just as I see them on MDE. I’m still a little leary...I’ll check later to confirm.

I was giving the rep individual confirmation numbers and she was checking the status that way. So I got concerned because the today BOG was still showing up in MDE, and called again. Apparently one of my reservations was still showing as cancelled. The morning rush seems to be done (connected to a rep right away) if you want to try again. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter