getting a room at comfort in Nassau...m

Gupsmom

<font color=009999>The Tag Fairy works in mysterio
We are a family of 5 with 3 young kids (5,4,3). Will we have to pay for 2 rooms to get wrist bands for Atlantis?

Is this a good option with young children? I'm beginning to wonder if we should even get off the ship in Nassau.... Not that I would be disappointed staying on board. With out a day at sea, we could enjoy the extra time on the ship..

Jess

We did this in October. You kids will not be tall enough to do the big slides. They will basically be able to enjoy the pools and The Dig(aquarium).

SC Minnie is right, most of the slides at the Altantis have a height restriction of 48", which I'm sure none of your children will meet. Also, the Comfort Suites and the Atlantis as well, has a STRICT occupancy limit of 4 people per room. My friend wanted to book a room for her family of 5, and was told she'd need two rooms to get enough wrist bands for her family. At almost $200 per room (including tax), she decided to stay on board. I personally wouldn't pay that much for your family to just enjoy the pools and such for one day. The Atlantis is a beautiful resort and everything, but it's not worth that much!! I should know, I've stayed there!!!!

I would call and ask about your 3 year old counting as a fifth. We only had four people so I am not sure of the policy, but once at the Atlantis my DDs (2 and 4) did not need a wristband. I was told she could have one if she wanted it but it was not necessary.

We have this same situation coming up at the end of March. We have 2 rooms reserved for 2 families at the Comfort Suites, 1 family has 2 adults/2 children and 1 family has 2 adults/3 children, but the youngest child is only 2. We called Comfort Suites who insured us that we did not need a 3rd room because the 2 year old would not need any type of a wrist band because he is too small to ride any of the slides. We are crossing our fingers that we were given accurate information. I will post a message after our return to let everyone know if it works out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter