Getawaytoday and price increases

Butterfly123

DIS Veteran
I posted this on ArchOwls thread about ticket increases, but am afraid people will miss my question, and time is of the essence! So forgive my double post, please.

For those of you ordering tickets online, is anyone ordering from Getawaytoday? Their 4 day park hoppers are $4 cheaper than the Disneyland website. Do their prices go up Sunday, too? Is there any downside in ordering from them today for our trip in July?

Thanks!

Just make sure that they are the ones that dont expire in the end of May. I looked at them and then called. It was for the May tickets. Just a little FYI. If you have questions call them. They are awesome!

When prices increased last year, GAT kept their prices at the old rate for about a month after the increase. Definitely check the expiration before you buy. But what I like about buying them from GAT is the 10 dollar ticket only cancellation insurance they offer. Let's you return the tickets just in case anything happens to change your plans (yikes!) It's 10 dollars on your whole order.:)

Thanks...I think I was looking at the spring tickets. That insurance sounds good! I have an option to by tickets...4 day park hoppers... through my husbands work for $209. That's a good price, I only worry if there is any issue, I'm on my own. I don't think they would be helpful like Getawaytoday. But Getawaytoday would cost our family $105 more on the five tickets we need. Hmmm...what to do, what to do.

Edit...Got 'em....Getawaytoday wouldn't price match, but gave us the tickets for $220 rather than $230. Bought the insurance for $10, too. That's peace of mind. We're going to Disneyland!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter