Get your flu shot before coming to central Fl.

mitros

<font color=red>I'm not nuts, I just appear to be<
A portion of central Florida is the only area of the U.S. with a report of a flu outbreak, according to the CDC. Orange county is the lonely area of the U.S. with the flu, a map of flu outbreaks showed Wednesday.
Doctors urge central Floridians to get flu shots, but warn that the shots can take two weeks to reach their full potential.
Just thought folks that are planning to come to this area have their flu shots already.:thumbsup2

Any widespread problems with the flu at WDW so far this year? :sick:

My entire family just got over Influenza B. Of course we could have picked it up anywhere, but betting on the parks. Luckily we're over it now, but it was definitely NO fun!

We just left there. My brother caught Type B flu while at DisneyWorld this week. He ended up having to get a separate room for the last three days and had to stay over in Orlando an extra day. On top of it, finding Tamiflu for him there was almost impossible.

I came down with the flu a week after returning from WDW. The rest of the family is fine but I have been sick for a week. I blame it on the plane ride -and coming home from 80 degrees to 14 degrees!! my doctor gave all three of us tamiflu and so far DH and DD19 are fine. I, however, can't remember the last time i was this sick!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter