• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

get you purchase the dining plan if you are staying on an II trade or bonus week?

3kidz4dis

DIS Veteran
We are thinking about going to Disney and staying on site and using a bonus week from Interval International. Does anyone know if we are able to purchase the dining plan?

The dining plan can only be purchased if you are staying on site and booking a room through Disney directly and paying rack rate and purchasing at least a 1 day MYW ticket.

Or booking through AAA, getting the AAA discount on the room portion of the trip and buying at least a 1 day MYW ticket.

Or staying at DVC either on points (either as an owner or renting) or on a cash ressie.

I do not believe that you can purchase the plan with an Interval trade in.

Someone else might be able to confirm.

You are able to get the dining plan with an II exchange. A bonus week probably works the same way.

With an II exchange you pay a $95 fee to access Member services. You must pay the fee and it allows you to book ME and the dining plan and to have MS book your ADR's for you

yes you can we just did it yesterday! Staying at Boardwalk villas in Jan 2007!!

Well, there you go. Someone who knows more was able to tell you that you could. Glad others checked and posted the correct info for you.

Wow... $95 fee for accessing MS. I'm glad to see the fee, so that DVC members aren't subsidizing exchanging into DVC. However, it never occurred to me until now that that's probably exactly how much we members pay for accessing MS each year, ourselves!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter