• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Get Full Bill w/ Payments Offsite?

schalliol

Mouseketeer
My credit card offers the 4th night free at each resort, which works out very nicely on the Deluxe (especially Poly). My stay hasn't yet started, but I've asked them to charge the rest of the balance on each stay so I can be sure I can switch to a variant of the Chase Sapphire Reserve card for all the incidentals.

I would like to get a copy of a bill that shows the rates and days with the payments made and when. Disney only sent me a HTML email that shows the rates per night and a final total with the deposit paid equaling that amount. I'd like to get a breakdown of tax, dates of the initial deposit and final deposit, etc. This will be good documentation without all the other stuff that will be charged when I go to Citibank to make sure they're making the credit for the 4th night.

I'm not onsite now, but I imagine there's some way to get what amounts to a standard hotel bill. How can I do that? Thanks!

I was hoping to get one before I go. Is there a way to call the people on site? Every other hotel I've seen could give you a PDF (or fax) of your account statement, but I don't know if WDW will do that.

I was hoping to get one before I go. Is there a way to call the people on site? Every other hotel I've seen could give you a PDF (or fax) of your account statement, but I don't know if WDW will do that.
They can. But not before you go. All you want will be shown on the bill after your trip

The confirmation when you book shows your rate per night. I'm looking at mine for April right now. Provided you book room only at least. No idea about packages, we don't book them.

Thanks. Seems strange I can't get a statement.
Since you plan to pay off room charges with a different card it should be no problem to get what you want when you arrive and pay off the room.
They always give you a detail print out when you make a payment, I get several as we go by and give them gift cards during the trip.
So when you check in, you'll get a print out with all charges sent to the card as of that time. Which would be room only charges.
Then, you can give them a different card for the incidentals during your trip and you'll get another print out later when they process those charges.

Ask at check-in, I don't know how else you can get it.
They can. But not before you go.
OP, try emailing guest.services.billing@disneyworld.com with your question and your confirmation number for your reservation. They should have access to your folio.
The Disney Guru of the day is mb187143. It took several days to get a response, but they did it. Here's one of them with redactions:
folio.png
\

The Disney Guru of the day is mb187143. It took several days to get a response, but they did it. Here's one of them with redactions:
folio.png
\

Glad it worked out for you, OP! They may not be fast but I've always found a way to get what I need from WDW guest services one way or another.

Enjoy your trip!

Thanks again to everyone who commented, and I hope this thread adds to knowledge of what's possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter