Get Excited: Downtown Disney Has Now Reopened Superthread!

The sipper and both the glow cubes? With AP discounts?
Adding in. Just checked a blogger's post. If you purchase the bell sipper at one of the food carts, it's $22.25, no discount, but it includes the drink. If you buy at Award Wieners or Smoke Jumpers you can use the discount. Limit on the sipper is 2.

I don't think there is a limit for the bell glow cubes.

Adding in. Just checked a blogger's post. If you purchase the bell sipper at one of the food carts, it's $22.25, no discount, but it includes the drink. If you buy at Award Wieners or Smoke Jumpers you can use the discount. Limit on the sipper is 2.

I don't think there is a limit for the bell glow cubes.
Thank you -- good to know!

I was able to get my reservation though the app. It sent me to the website, but when I toggled back to the app it was working.
I've tried through the app, and it does the same. It pushes me to the website which still has a waiting room.

Re Carthay - I was able to get in to the booking page rather quickly at approx 10:20, but appears site is not yet accepting reservations for January? I can get times to come up for December dates but none for first week of January.

Ok finally got one. It's not until 12/22. My friend and I will be doing Knotts that day, so we might try and stop at Carthay for lunch, then go to KBF for the festival.

January looked available at Carthay though the app.

The app could still just be glitching. I tried multiple times to see reservations and couldn’t see anything. The site finally opened and I was able to check December dates and book.

Side note: you can also book the Spider-Man robot reservations so that could also cause high traffic on the site and app.

I was afraid my friend and I would have to decide between Ralph Brennan's and Carthay on our arrival day (RB reservation at 6:45 and the only CC I could get was 4:50), but I persevered and kept checking, and was able to snag a 1:00 lunch the day we leave! I'm so happy. I've actually never eaten at Carthay. I know that, strictly speaking, this isn't really eating AT Carthay, either. But it's something!

I was afraid my friend and I would have to decide between Ralph Brennan's and Carthay on our arrival day (RB reservation at 6:45 and the only CC I could get was 4:50), but I persevered and kept checking, and was able to snag a 1:00 lunch the day we leave! I'm so happy. I've actually never eaten at Carthay. I know that, strictly speaking, this isn't really eating AT Carthay, either. But it's something!
One cool part when you arrive is that they walk you inside the lounge to take you out to the patio. Inside has a tree you can take a quick pic of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter