• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Georgia Discount Rate

Minnie's Mate

DIS Veteran
There have been several inquiries about a special rate for Georgia residnets. On page K7 of the January 28th Atlanta Journal-Constitution there was a 1/4 page add with the picture of a little girl wearing Mouse Ears and the title of the add is: "Have You Ever Seen A Dream Come True?". The package includes:

"3-night minimum stay at Disney's All-Star Resorts
Ultimate Park Hopper Ticket with unlimited admission to all Disney Theme Parks **
One Disney's Flex Feature such as a Character Breakfast
Available most nights from 4/29/01-8/25/01.

The price listed is $411.00 per adult double occupancy/$200.00 per child 3-9

*This offer is subject to availability. All prices and other terms are subject to change without notice. Value season rates available from 8/26/01-9/26/01. Additional nights available at other Disney Resorts at varying rates.

** Excludes activities/events that are separately priced.

To book call 1-888-907-5325 or one of the travel agencies below."

Southern Living Travel 1-800-758-7477
Classic Travel 770-920-9300
Carlson Wagonlit/Peachtree Vacations 770-396-2000
Carlson Wagonlit/Axis Travel 770-421-8200
Carlson Wagonlit/North Point Travel 770-664-2236
AAA Auto Club South 770-961-8085

There was no code listed in the add. I don't know if other travel agencies can get the rate, or just the ones listed above. They all are located in Atlanta including Southern Living Travel which has a toll free number.

Wew!! That was a lot of typing. Hope this helps.

I live in the real world, so I choose to vacation in Fantasy Land!!
WDW-88,96,97,6/99,12/99,4/01,12/01,4/02,12/02...

Bump

I live in the real world, so I choose to vacation in Fantasy Land!!
WDW-88,96,97,6/99,12/99,4/01,12/01,4/02,12/02...

HI MINNIEMATE

I'VE HAD A COUPLE OF CM'S TELL ME THAT WHENEVER THERE IS A FLORIDA RESIDENT RATE, IT ALSO APPLIES TO GA. I FOUND THIS TO BE TRUE. BOOKED THE CARRIBEAN FOR $99.00 4/3-4/8. I'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR OVER A YEAR NOW.

IT ALSO APPLIES TO NORTH, SOUTH CAROLINA AND OHIO.

I have never heard that. What a deal!! Are there ever any specials during July for Ga residents? That price sounds really good. I am interested in a deluxe, the Poly in particular.

Thanks for the info.

Caroline

Does this mean that GA residents can get the FL annual pass discounts?

I got the insider rate using a code for DxL for next month. We have annual passes we purchased when we were FL residents (which are cheaper than normal passes).

Anyone know?

I WISH IT DID APPLY TO THE ANNUAL PASSES BUT SORRY TO SAY IT DOES NOT. IT ONLY APPLIES TO THE RESORTS AND CRUISES.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter