George Foreman Grills?

Goofyish

DIS Veteran
Has anyone got one and are they worth getting?

Which model to get (there seems to be so many!)?

I do, Tim, but mine is 10+ years old and is the basic, small model. There are much bigger, fancier grills these days. The grills work great and last forever. They are what they are, an electric grill, so don't expect that nice open fire, char-cooked taste you get at Outback. They're pretty east to clean.

I do, Tim, but mine is 10+ years old and is the basic, small model. There are much bigger, fancier grills these days. The grills work great and last forever. They are what they are, an electric grill, so don't expect that nice open fire, char-cooked taste you get at Outback. They're pretty easy to clean.

We've had one for a few years now but it's on its last legs as a lot of the non-stick has come off and things are starting to stick.

It does get used around 3 or 4 times a week, every week, so I would say yes they are worth getting. Nothing takes more than about 10 minutes to cook and, of course, both sides are grilled at the same time so no need to worry about turning.

Hi Susan :hug:

I like the idea of easy to clean. We do grill a lot at the moment in the grill on our oven, but it's a bind having to vlean the grill pan.

We love ours!! I used to have a proper george one (a little one) but now we have a cheapie tesco's own larger one, and it's just the same!!!

We couldn't live without our one. Ours is quite a big one and the plates can be removed and put in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. Ours is startingto lose its non-stick but a quick squirt of spray oil does the trick. Ours is several years old and still going strong :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We've got the larger George Forman grill and everyone in our family love it.

It's very good to cook all kinds on and as others have mentioned, easy to clean down afterwards.

I always like to cook on there because you pretty much know things will be completely cooked through if left for long enough, as there's the two grills, top and bottom.

I'd most certainly recommend one! :thumbsup2

We have had a small one for years and love it. We bought one of his BBQ's last year thats great too because you can use it indoor or outdoor.

We also have a small one and use it loads, its so quick and convenient, plus I like the fact that the fat runs off into the drip tray instead of coating the meat :goodvibes

I love my george formby!!:rotfl2:
i use it all the time and throw mushrooms, peppers etc it as well as chicken, chops etc
Mine has removable plates, which i find alot easier to clean than the one i had before it, which didnt
get one Tim, you will surprised how much you use it and wonder how you ever managed without one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter