Gender Reveal Photo

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by Minnie2114, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Minnie2114

Minnie2114 Earning My Ears

My husband and I find out the sex of our baby the morning that we leave for Disney for our honeymoon. I am thinking of doing a photo in the parks as a gender reveal for friends and family. We will be starting our trip in Epcot.. I have seen pictures of couples holding up blue or pink Mickey balloons, but I'm not sure they sell those in Epcot. Any ideas for us?

2. michellej47

michellej47 Earning My Ears

It might be cute if you could somehow get Mickey and Minnie involved, like are you having a Mickey or a Minnie. I think there are a few places, like AK, where they appear together.

Minnie2114 likes this.
  3. pjacobi

pjacobi DIS Veteran

4. Blackadder337

Blackadder337 Mouseketeer

I'm thinking the Mickey or Minnie in the photo idea is probably better ;) Definitely safer!! :)

I saw someone have both Mickey and Minnie in the photo, giving the parents to be a small plush Mickey (for a boy) and the mother to be was holding her belly with one hand and the other was over her mouth feigning shock like she was just given the good news.

If you catch character photos ops at just the right time, they might even have a few minutes to set you up with some good ideas too.

Minnie2114 likes this.