GCV reservations?

Raivyn

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know when you can begin booking rooms at GVC, and when they're scheduled to open? I had a hard time searching for posts on this. TIA!

Don't know the answer to your question but I booked Grand Californian 9/1-9/4, our room type is an Artisan Suite. Anyone know anything about that suite?

Does anyone know when you can begin booking rooms at GVC, and when they're scheduled to open? I had a hard time searching for posts on this. TIA!

They are estimated to open late Nov 09. I think some people have been told they should expect to be able to begin booking in June.

No official opening date or booking date has been announced.

Thanks! I'll keep a look out for actual dates...I don't think we plan on buying into GVC right now (waiting for better incentives) but I wanted an idea of when we could make reservations. We're between going back to AKV or making ressies at the 7th month mark at GCV....airfare for 3 from the West Coast makes GCV more attractive right now.

I could be wrong but with the small number of units available at VGC it may be hard to get in at the 7 month mark if you don't own there, especially when they first open the units. You might want to come up with a plan B just in case . . . good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter