gaylord Palms ICE! tickets now available

We also did this last Christmas.. a great place to visit... but had trouble with one or two cameras freezing by the end of it!! LOL

ICE.jpg

ICE2.jpg

Tracy xx

I can't make up my mind if this looks tacky and overpriced or something we would all enjoy. How long does it take to round and what are the crowds like?

I can't make up my mind if this looks tacky and overpriced or something we would all enjoy. How long does it take to round and what are the crowds like?

I'd definitely recommend it. It isn't tacky, its very interesting.
It takes no more than an hour to look round it, but then you can go and have a look at the atrium at Gay Lord Palms, sit and have some hot chocolate etc.

Its certainly worth doing and is a very different thing to do!!

Tracy x

They only let a certain amount of people in at a time (although i'm sure that's to do with keeping the body heat down more than crowd comfort levels), so it never feels particularly packed.

I have to say it was nice to do once, but i wouldn't consider it something i'd revisit - if you've got the spare time and $$ it's an interesting novelty attraction to kill about an hour, maybe two if you spend a lot of time looking at stuff, riding the ice slides etc. Personally I feel it should be a little cheaper, but then i'm tight :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter