gay marriage

Damhsa04

Damhsa it's Irish for Dance
So for my English class I'm writing a paper about how gay marriage should be allowed.

I have some friends who are gay and they get made fun of because of it. It's not cool how people think that you should be shunned because you're attracted to the same sex.

What are your views on gay marriage or gay people in general?

i have absolutely no problem with gay marriage
i think that if two people love each other and want to spend the rest of their lives together that they should regardless of sex. i think it is horrible that people discriminate people based on who they love it is awful
so that is my opinion feel free to disagree:thumbsup2

I support gay marriage.
I don't see anything wrong with it.
It's love.
They are the same except for who they like.

I also support gay marriage. The important thing is if two people love each other they should have the rights of any married couples. And a lot of gay couples lose those rights because they are not legally married.

People lose my respect when they say stuff like 'I'm okay with them dating, but marriage is sacred.', or when they're just plain homophobic.

Religion is messing with everything int he world. IT IS NOT A GOOD EXCUSE. Just because one person believes in God, not everyone does. I certainly don't, so if I were a lesbian (which I am not), I would not want to abide by a law that was made because of a religion I do not follow.
Love is love. You can't tell someone, that they can't be legally married to the person they LOVE, they adore, want to spend the rest of their life with and would die for. That's just awful, it makes me want to cry. Without love, life means very little to me. Denying someone of love, of something so amazing, IS WRONG.
Being homosexual is not weird, it is not bad, and it is not a sin.

im really sick of close minded people! love is love. i think if an idiot can run our country same sex couples should be allowed to get married!

***sorry if i offended anyone with that comment about the president. its just my opinion.

I am for gay marriage.
I do not think people should be shunned for it.
If two people love each other that's all that should matter within a marriage.
Who cares what gender you are.
Love is Love.

even though many people dig into the religiuos facts about gays and how they should not be accepted or w/e else it may come to, i believe that if they are happy thats all that matters i believe everyone in this world deserves to be happy.

Well my opinions on Gay Marriage may be a little biased, only because I myself am gay. Growing up gay isn't exactly the easiest thing to do but it is very refreshing to see how most people growing up now are in support of us. Honestly it's not like we're going away anytime soon. Obviously I believe that Gay Marriage should be legal and allowed.

If you need any other information for your paper feel free to pm me and even cite me as a source.

It Is Not My Business To Get Caught Up With Other People And Their Choices.
Its A Free Country And They Do What They Want.
I Have No Problem With It Though.

Sorry, not trying to be rude or anything, but why are all the first letters of what you said capatalized?

Ok this is a very hard topic for me if my parents so what I was about to post they would probbally yell at me be very rude to me about this:

I have no problem for gay marriages love is love and if 2 people love each other that is they should have the right to get maried.

On the other hand my parents think that gay marriages should not be alowd at that if you are gay you are gay my parents would tell you how wrong it is...

But me on the other hand thinks its there life and they have the right to do what they want to do and that love is love and if someone really loves someone they should have the right to get married.

I completely support gay marriage.
If straight people can get married, why can't gay people?
They're still people.
When you're in love with someone, it would stink to be told that you can't marry them, when a man and a woman can do whatever they want.

Being gay isn't a choice. You don't wake up and say 'Hey, it's not fun being straight, so let's be gay.'
You're born either straight, gay or bi. You don't just choose to be it.

I actually get VERY angry at people who are homophobic, and I continue to give them my speech on how EVERYONE is equal.

I honstly dont care
its like being racist (cant spell todayz) EDIT: ok so it isnt like being racist because like..well i just thought about it and it isnt. i guess its like being left handed it isnt their fault you can try and change it but they will forever be a natural left hander
in my mind i mean its just..unnessicary
infact My 2 favorite idols love the same gender : Ellen Degeneres and Freddie Mercury.
If thats really who you love then thats fine! Some people annoy me when they ask how i can love queen when theres a gay lead singer...well... eeexxxxcccuussseee me but how does that matter? They are humans....if thats who they love then so be it you cant change who a person loves.

bleck sorry about venting when this board is to discuss how we feel.

But yes I have never had a problem with it and i never will.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter