Gay and Lesbian Youth and Disney

Viki

<font color="green">Mid-town Manhattan, anyone?</f
Hi, friends, we've been seeing a higher volume of lesbian and gay youth checking out this subboard, looking for other teens to chat with. We'd like to provide you all with this sticky thread so that you can connect. Please feel free to make this your home base, while also posting on the main board.

Hey, Kevin, welcome!

Please also look down a few threads and you'll see a couple other teens who have posted recently.

is kevin going to be the only one to have ever posted on this particular board?! lol well im not exactly "youth" - im 21 - but i thot id drop by and say hi too seeing as there only two toher posts in this thread!!
DAN.

:wizard:

is kevin going to be the only one to have ever posted on this particular board?! lol well im not exactly "youth" - im 21 - but i thot id drop by and say hi too seeing as there only two toher posts in this thread!!
DAN.

:wizard:

Thank you, friend! :thumbsup2

not exacly a teen here but im twenty from FL. I am a cast member and im happy to answer ANY questions or if you just need some one to chat with.

Hey guys. I'm Kevin. Gay 15 year old from DE.

Picture on the left. :)
I'm not gay but anytime I see someone from DE I get a little warm and fuzzy. :goodvibes We just moved from Delaware 3 months ago where all of our family is from including my DBrother In Law and his DPartner. (Hey Tim and James if you're reading!! :goodvibes )

So, I just wanted to say hi to Kevin. :wave2:

Hope you don't mind.

Hey, I'm Alli from MO. I'm 16, Bisexual, and single. Teen board got boring, thought I'd meet new gay friends here! :hippie:

Scissors4Franky on AIM, Kevin!

Question for you younger people out there.....

Without doing a google search, simply answer yes or no.

Do you know what "Stonewall" is?

Would be interesting to see how much our younger brothers and sisters know about this subject.

Please just answer yes or no for the time being.....

Thanks!

Mike :joker:

Question for you younger people out there.....

Without doing a google search, simply answer yes or no.

Do you know what "Stonewall" is?

Would be interesting to see how much our younger brothers and sisters know about this subject.

Please just answer yes or no for the time being.....

Thanks!

Mike :joker:

No, I don't. I've never heard of it as a term before.

No, I don't. I've never heard of it as a term before.

Not really a term. It's a place, and an event. It's also an important part of our history, and a real eye-opening story. I suggest looking for the book of the same name (or the cheesey movie based on said book will work too).

Your homework has been assigned, post your report at your convenience LOL

Stonewall was a series of riots in NYC protesting police raids on gay bars/nightclubs, right?

I could be wrong, but thats what I always thought it was.:confused3

Stonewall was a series of riots in NYC protesting police raids on gay bars/nightclubs, right?

I could be wrong, but thats what I always thought it was.:confused3

And once again, Sparx moves to the front of the line.

The Stonewell riots were the beginning of the gay equal rights movement. It's an interesting part of our history and something that gay/lesbian (actually walks of life) youth of today should learn more about.

hey everyone

my name is Tyler James Donovan
I'm a 17 year old pre-op FTM from Lexington, KY

I used to be around here on a different name when I was 13 or so, but I've since dropped any bit of my female identity so that really isn't important anymore.

my AIM is XxXxyellowbird if anyone ever wants to talk.

Also Stonewall. Yes I know what it is. I have a big Stonewall sticker on my acoustic guitar.

Hey, I'm Alli from MO. I'm 16, Bisexual, and single. Teen board got boring, thought I'd meet new gay friends here! :hippie:

Scissors4Franky on AIM, Kevin!

:scared1: :scared1:
i'm insulted :p

ok i'm not gay or bi but well i was reading this and just felt the need to quote it

And once again, Sparx moves to the front of the line.

The Stonewell riots were the beginning of the gay equal rights movement. It's an interesting part of our history and something that gay/lesbian (actually walks of life) youth of today should learn more about.

Thanks rick.

We learn about riots for black rights in school, I don't know why we're not learning about riots for gblt rights.

Seems to me like its nothing but arguements, polls..and I would come meet Gay people like myself.

i never said you couldn't

hence the :p i was just messing around. i havent been posting much there myself.

man
back when i was like 13.
teen board was the stuff.
most of those kids are on the college boards now.
Dang, that seems like such a short time ago.

sigh
ah. growing up

hey,
i'm danny. i'm 17 and i'm gay and for some reason i can't register an account.
so i'm on my sisters :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter