gave up dec cruise

auntie60

Earning My Ears
I had to change my dec 12 2020 cruise to sept 4 2021Ffantasy. I was to stressed to wait for disney to cancel. I could not b stay home for 2weeks after cruise,either. So Kristie at dreamsunlimited did a GREAT job with switching our reservations. We even have the same cabin number! And YES I AM TYPING CORRECTLY......SAVED MONEY!!! thank you kristie and dreamsunlimited

I had to change my dec 12 2020 cruise to sept 4 2021Ffantasy. I was to stressed to wait for disney to cancel. I could not b stay home for 2weeks after cruise,either. So Kristie at dreamsunlimited did a GREAT job with switching our reservations. We even have the same cabin number! And YES I AM TYPING CORRECTLY......SAVED MONEY!!! thank you kristie and dreamsunlimited

We did the same a couple of weeks ago. We canceled our 12/19 Fantasy cruise and and rebooked for July of 2021. We were able to book two veranda cabins for a little more than the price of one family veranda on the Christmas cruise. I am really, REALLY hoping this one will be a go!

We're booked on the Dream for Christmas but losing hope. We're going to hold out until September close to PIF for a final decision. If we cancel we'll get a refund and wait until we feel safe cruising (and flying to get there). That's a lot of money to have Disney calling the shots with on timeline, even if it is on gift cards. My daughter will be crushed if we cancel, but we have to stay safe and we won't enjoy ourselves if we're constantly worried about getting sick.

Thank you everyone for your support, it helps to know we are all in the same "boat" :boat::boat:! And can share heartbreak and happiness together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter