"Gave" my first CM presentation tonight...

soccerchick

Dis Veteran<br><font color=red>My husband has rice
Okay, with the March incentive and the Mickey album I couldn't pass it up. I finally got off the fence and signed a contract. DH casually mentioned my antics (complaining, I'm sure that I had three boxes of scrap crap on the dining room table) to one of his co-workers. Next day he asks if he can take a catalog to her. The morning he took the catalog (they work EARLY) he's calling me by 6 am to ask about products! His co-worker wanted to do a Get Together -- Right away!

So, last night I did the Get Together and tonight I have almost $800 in sales from that show! :cool1: I thought I'd just do this as the hobbyist thing, but maybe I'll try my luck a little more.

Just wanted to share my excitement!

Congrats. Wow great sales.
I was thinking of it but am too shy for sales.

Congratulations! One always remembers their first Get Together (it was hotter than heck when I had mine) and to have $800 in sales! Wow, you are on your way to meeting the 90 day success incentive. Great job! :thumbsup2

Great job! I have thought about becoming a CM consultant, but there are a whole bunch in our area. Your show was definitely a success! :thumbsup2

Congrats, that is an awesome Get Together. Why can't I get that lucky? Keep up the good work, I'll keep up my hobby!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter