• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Gasp! Not fair vmk!

Nanoer

1 kn0W @ l@Ngu4G3 tH3 T@9 F4IRY DOe5N'+ S0 1 c4N +
Any shirt that had long sleeves is now not for sale for boys!

AND NOW THEY TOOK MY THE BEST WORD EVER HORNSWAGGLE!! :guilty:

just found this in the news letter

Long Sleeve Clothes

Now that warmer weather is here, we've removed most of the cold-weather gear from the Clothing catalog. We do still have a small selection of jackets for cooler weather, and of course the Everest outfit is guaranteed to keep anyone warm, even when visiting the Yeti.

un qoute

mewmewpwr said:
just found this in the news letter

Long Sleeve Clothes

Now that warmer weather is here, we've removed most of the cold-weather gear from the Clothing catalog. We do still have a small selection of jackets for cooler weather, and of course the Everest outfit is guaranteed to keep anyone warm, even when visiting the Yeti.

un qoute
i know which is why i made this thread...

Nanoer said:
i know which is why i made this thread...

Wow! She was just providing you with additional information and the accompanying explanation, which I appreciated reading.

-Disney Dreams

I just looked on another site, and it seems they replaces hornswaggle with hornswoggle? must be the right way to spell it maybe?

Why is this such a big deal?Just some normal clothes taken away from shops they have always been in.

ATTENTION:

dont worry just make a character and you can pick out a long sleeve shirt

( i tried it )

CL_BlueReap said:
ATTENTION:

dont worry just make a character and you can pick out a long sleeve shirt

( i tried it )
Why don't that take them out from there? :confused3

does that mean that my long sleeved shirts are now rare-ish?

Nanoer said:
Any shirt that had long sleeves is now not for sale for boys!

AND NOW THEY TOOK MY THE BEST WORD EVER HORNSWAGGLE!! :guilty:

Yes, they did take Hornswaggle out, twas a fave of mine too.... but they took it out because it was spelled wrong.... and have now replaced it with the correct spelling Hornswoggle

Enjoy Matey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter