Gas for Rental Car?

jjct1

Earning My Ears
We rented a car for our trip next week to WDW. Our flight home is at around 7:30am. Where is the best place to fill up the rental car with gas on the way back to the airport?

-jjct

I fill-up at the Exxon next to the Boardwalk resort and make it back to the airport on "Full" and never have any problems.

If your rental company wants to see a receipt as proof that you filled-up within 10 miles of your return, you can take the Greenway (Rt. 417) towards the airport and at about the half way point take the S. Orange Blossom Trail exit, turn left and proceed a short distance to an Exxon-Mobile station on your left which is open 24 hours a day.

I think there is another service station even closer to the airport, at Lansdale Avenue (or something like that) off of Rt. 417.

I worked/lived in Orlando for about 8 month almost 8 years ago. With your directions and naming of the streets, it's all starting to come back to me and I am remembering the layout of Orlando ;)

-jjct

Take I-4 east (northeast) to Rte. 528 Beeline Expressway east. Then get off Beeline at Exit 9 (Tradesport) 2 miles before airport entrance. Left under the Beeline and there is a low priced gas station on your left. Instead of going back under and getting back on Beeline, stay on the side you are on, take McCoy Road east which is light just beyond Beeline ramp back to WDW, skips you a toll booth, pass the Payless/Americar rental office, then right at next light (Semoran) takes you into airport for in-airport dropoffs.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

We go about 1 mile past the entrance to 417 on RTE 535 to a BP station that is usually about .20 a gallon than the stations right around WDW, don't know what is so magical about that 535/536 intersection, but, prices drop big time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter