Gary from Voices of Liberty

Ocean

Mouseketeer
In the spirit of the thread about Matt the juggler from MGM . . .

Does anyone know what happened to Gary from the Voices of Liberty? He was a tall blond guy, and we used to see him every time we went there. Someone once told us that Gary had been in the group since Epcot opened. Last couple of trips we didn't see him so we asked and we were told that he went over to MGM to do Frollo in Beauty and the Beast. Now that the show has closed, I wonder if he has gone back to Epcot. Has anyone see him with the Voices of Liberty lately?

I don't think that Beauty & the Beast is closed. We saw it a couple of weeks ago.

Don't know where Gary is but Beauty & the Beast did not close, Hunchback of Notre Dame did.

OOPS! My mistake. Right character, but wrong show. We were told that Gary went to play the role of Frollo in the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Has anyone seen him back with the Voices of Liberty?

Not sure if this is any help, but I took in quite a few Voices of Liberty performances the first 2 weeks of December and didn't meet anyone named Gary (or anyone with that description). But I do know a Frollo (from the final cast of Hunchback) was doing the Santa Greetings in the United Kingdom for the holiday season - not sure if that was who you were looking for but it may be a clue.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter