Garden tea room Grand Floridian

Angelgirl13202

<font color=CC00FF>Planner extradinar<br><font col
Is this a place that we need to dress up to go to? and Can you tell me those that have done this if it is worth not being in the parks during that time. We want to do new things that we haven't done and would like to try this place in the summer. Any thoughts on the meal here would be wonderful.

you will see some people dressed nicer there, but park attire is fine too. I've been twice. Both times between a morning at Epcot and MNSSHP.

We love the tea! You absolutely do not have to dress up. You may see some people who do, but I was never uncomfortable in my disheveled state. If it makes you feel any better, a place that offers a special chocolate milk tea service for kids is not about to be super snooty.

Every time we've gone we've seen something special--like a birthday party, and once even a bachelorette party. I think it's a great place to go for a special time that you don't have to get dressed up for. Go, relax, and enjoy!

I went in jeans and a t-shirt both times I've been. That said, we love Tea at the GVL. We're doing it again in Feb!

Just wanted to add my 2 cents. Love, love, love the tea. Sooooo girly and very special. My daughter and I did this in August and we had the best time. Although I quickly want to add that guys were there too!! Don't want to leave them out of this!! LOL!! No, you don't have to get dressed. You will see some people dressed, but most are in "park attire".

Enjoy the Magic!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter