Garden Rocks dining package for 1

knlasv

Mouseketeer
I'm having trouble finding a reservation for 1 for the Garden Rocks dining package on March 15th. I tried doing the "trick" and booking for 2 people then editing the reservation, but there is no place to edit like it does for a regular reservation. There were several "2 person" reservations I'm willing to book. Since its not pre-paid, can I still book for two, but show up alone? Will I be charged for the "missing" 2nd person? Please advise!

You should call Disney Dining and have them adjust the number of guests down to one for the Garden Rocks dining package. If you don't, the restaurant may still charge you for two people.

I'm having trouble finding a reservation for 1 for the Garden Rocks dining package on March 15th. I tried doing the "trick" and booking for 2 people then editing the reservation, but there is no place to edit like it does for a regular reservation. There were several "2 person" reservations I'm willing to book. Since its not pre-paid, can I still book for two, but show up alone? Will I be charged for the "missing" 2nd person? Please advise!
Yes, you can book for two and show up alone. I did it last year at Rose and Crown for The Commodores. No problem at all!

I've booked a two top and called and changed to 1, no problem. Would rather be safe than sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter