Garden Grove (Swan hotel) $25 GC for $2

LoveBWVVBR

DIS Veteran
You can get a $25 GC to Garden Grove (character meal at the WDW Dolphin) for $2 on Restaurant.com right now by using code GOBBLE at the checkout. There are other Dolphin restaurants on there for the same deal (Kimonos, Shula's, Il Mulino (sp?), etc.) also. You do have to buy 2 meals to use it at Garden Grove, but it doesn't say 2 adult meals. I'm going to take my preschooler this weekend. This is a great meal for character interaction IMHO, and even better for a $25 discount ;)

I searched restaurant.com using zipcode 34747 and it came up on the first page.

When I called to ask Garden Grove they said I had to use it at dinner and I thought only characters at breakfast there. but I will be happy if there are characters at dinner...thanks for posting the 2 dinners because I didn't see that so I bought 2 $25 GC and we are gonna go seperatly...me and one DD and DH and another DD..hoping to sit together with seperate bills! =))

There are characters at dinner nightly. On Monday/Friday, the scheduled characters are Timon & Rafiki, other nights, the characters are Goofy & Pluto.

We go down next friday and hope to go eat there that night. Unfortunately we couldn't get reservations but are hoping since there is only a total of 4 in our group that we can get a walk in about 4pm or so- whenever dinner starts. I only hope we can get in since it isn't a spot that is on the dining package...hopefully that will bode well for me.

When I called to ask Garden Grove they said I had to use it at dinner and I thought only characters at breakfast there. but I will be happy if there are characters at dinner...thanks for posting the 2 dinners because I didn't see that so I bought 2 $25 GC and we are gonna go seperatly...me and one DD and DH and another DD..hoping to sit together with seperate bills! =))

It does say one $25 GC per party even if seated separately, but maybe they'll OK it if you ask up-front??

Either DH or I are going to take our almost 5 year-old. It looks like the Swan and Dolphin have Santa and Mrs. Claus on the "Causeway" nightly starting this week, so we're going to take her to dinner and then do pics w/Santa.

i got one of these for our trip a few weeks back for shula's and forgot to take it with me the night we went to dinner. good thing is they don't expire so as long as i don't lose it i'll take it back next time.

i don't think they will let you use it with seperate bills either. there's always fine printed rules.

With those certificates it is usually one certificate PER TABLE. So the family that plans to split the check should read the fine print. It may only work if you sit at separate tables.

My DH has a GC and I have one so if we can't sit together or at tables next to each other then we will each sit seperate with one child and have some nice special time with each! Sometimes they need one parent for some alone time with uninterrupted chatting. and that 2 hrs for dinner won't ruin our vacation.....I love saving the $25

DH and I used a $25 Restaurant.com certificate at Garden Grove when we visited the World in October. It was for dinner on a Monday night when they have their sea food buffet which includes crab legs. The food was very good and the buffet was kept very neat and clean. And yes were were suprised by two characters at dinner, Timon and Raffaki.

I've been using these Restaurant.com certificates for a long time and supposedly you're only allowed to use one certificate per account per month for each restaurant,so if you bought the two certificates together the second one used may not work.I used one of these certificates at Garden Grove a couple of months ago and my suggestion is to not go too late as we did because some of the items weren't being replenished,probably because it wasn't that busy and they were closing in an hour or so.

I've been using these Restaurant.com certificates for a long time and supposedly you're only allowed to use one certificate per account per month for each restaurant,so if you bought the two certificates together the second one used may not work.I used one of these certificates at Garden Grove a couple of months ago and my suggestion is to not go too late as we did because some of the items weren't being replenished,probably because it wasn't that busy and they were closing in an hour or so.

Thank you for the pointer. I bought the Garden Grove ones under my account and the House of Blues ones under my husbands account. So if I can only use one at Garden Grove I guess at least I will have one and House of Blues would be his one time on his account. Does it matter I used the same paypal account to pay for my acct and my DH's? I wouldn't think raustaurant.com can really see that and that wouldn't be a contributing factor??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter