Garden Grill-turning?

The beef was really good there. I don't think my family will go for pot roast and sausage :sad2:

They ruined it.
totally ruined it! Why have pot roast, which I think is at LTT now on the platter. They didnt need to take away the best meat on the platter. And yes the sausage was a cheap addition after they removed the fish too. years ago the fish was a catfish too! They lost us for dinner !

totally ruined it! Why have pot roast, which I think is at LTT now on the platter. They didnt need to take away the best meat on the platter. And yes the sausage was a cheap addition after they removed the fish too. years ago the fish was a catfish too! They lost us for dinner !

Was it catfish in 2007? I can't remember what fish it was just that we ordered more and more of it

After searching for the answer to this question I could not find an answer. So is Garden Grill back to spinning? Last time we ate here Disney was having issues and the restaurant was not moving. It had issues for a few months before our trip and rumor was it wasn't going to spin again.

So spinning again? Issues?

Thanks!
We were there a couple of weeks ago and it was moving.

I don't think "spinning" is the proper word here. The restaurant rotates slowly. Spinning would induce hurling.

It was a fried catfish, with a spicey coating. I miss that one.

The tilapia came with some kind of tomato relish and was baked. It was just ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter